Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I'm a bit confused on the SFP+ model. I'm planning to order C93180YC-FX and I do have a a few servers which needs direct connection to servers.I believe the SFP-H10GB-CU5M has an SFP+ attached to it and doesn't need any separate SFP's to connect? ...

Stanly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends, l have to following question, we have this interface up, but interface counters are showing 0 input / output , why is that ? GigabitEthernet5/0/1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address is 4c71.0d80.7f0...

Hi, I've came along a few documents describing supported topologies for dynamic routing peering over VPC. I've read the document "Supported Topologies for Routing over Virtual Port Channel on Nexus Platforms" (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/do...

A.Swinnen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all, I am having a problem with inter vlan pinging on packet tracer and I cannot figure out what the problem is, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. here is a link my PK file as it wont let me upload https://drive.google.com/file/...

I have two switches (a 3850 series and a 9300 series) in a rack in a shipping container office. Any configuration options available, that can reduce the fan noise?I did a search here on the site and have a good idea that the answer is NO. Kind regard...

CO1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to connect a trunk port on a 2960X to an ASA 5515X. Below are the basic configs, what might i be missing as the devices can't ping each other?Thank you so much in advance.Switch Port Configsinterface Vlan54description ******TO ASA 5...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes