Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I having a high cpu utilization for my router - Cisco 2900 Series. Do anyone know what is dx_flush_dynamic and how I can reduce this?RTR_PRII#sh processes cpu sortedCPU utilization for five seconds: 99%/5%; one minute: 99%; five minutes: 99%...

Chin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is rather quick question. I have Cisco 4500-x  and I have it fully populated with SFP-H10GB-ACU cables.I do not see any major issues (i'm having some problem ISCSI paths in VMware) but I wanted to know if Ciscso 4500-x supports SFP-H10GB-ACU cab...

I have a router that I am telnetting into via raspberry pi.  Works perfectly fine on switches, but on the two 1921 routers, after hitting enter more than twice, or getting a log message, the connection gets dropped. "2001" is an alias for "telnet 127...

I have a Wireless LAN Controller 2100 series running software version 6.0.182.0 (capture) on VLAN 25(192.168.25.1)but it's not allowing web login from VLAN 1(192.168.1.21). I can ping the IP from VLAN 1 and I can reach it on the web (image 1). but wh...

coast2000 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright, I'm hoping for some insight on something I ran into that could explain what I saw. So, there is a ATT SB35010 device that has 3 phone lines hooked into it, then from that device comes an Ethernet Line that hooks into a switch in which the de...

HiI have 2 4900M which do not have stacking capabilites and have been configured using a fibre cable for intercore connectivity. I am looking to upgrade the ios on them, however i am nervous as i the cores do not have a traditional setup for vlans as...

dazza007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am going to update my SG220-50 50-Port Gigabit Smart Switch, the device is in version 1.0.0.18 and I will update it to release 1.1.4.5. Can I update it directly?

EmHe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone help me.I have 3 VLAN's configured in cisco 9200L switch, VLAN1 for desktop, VLAN2 for VOIP, VLAN3 for server's.have connected voip controller device in vlan2 on port 24xNow I would like to access the controller through a desktop or la...

I have a Cisco switch configured with some ports forming a VLAN: for those ports, traffic never needs to leave the VLAN.But now I want to connect DEVICE X to my home network, but it is only able to connect to a small Dahua switch that ties to the VLA...

VLAN_Q.png

The company I recently started working for is undergoing a network refresh. Geographically, it's just a single but extremely large campus LAN with zero branch offices. The current LAN architecture is a full cisco shop, classic 3 tier core, distributi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card