Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have problem of synced betewin my 2 switchs nexus 7.0.3.i7.3I use feature BGP, LACP and VRRP (also VPC etc..)But it's impossible of configure correctly the protocolI have many errors :One : In log :%ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9-1...

JulianDD by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllHoneywell are installing some devices on our network using the Bacnet protocol, this protocol I believe uses broadcasts to communicate, I believe there is a solution for the broadcasts issue called BBMD?Has anyone got bacnet working by enabling...

I'll soon be upgrading the firmware on several C9200L-24T-4X with 16.12.4 and several WS-C3850-24XS with 16.9.5 to the newest versions that are stable.  These switches are all in a network that is offline, and has (as far as I know) no method to reac...

afreeman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I need to get the IP Address and The Hostname into 2 different variables. I've got something like this: event manager applet AddHostnameToIPHostevent syslog pattern "DHCPD: Updating 'PTR' RR (.*) -> '(.*).tobi.local.'"action 1.0 syslog ...

TobiasF by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, I'm a bit confused regarding the encapsulation process of an ethernet 2 frame. It seems the destination IP address is obtained prior to data even reaching Layer 3 of the OSI model. Furthermore, in layer 4, to my understanding a virtual cir...

CBWFQ is configured on the router and the link performs well with no congestion. Will the router still utilize the CBWFQ? I remember attending qos training and learned that under normal condition the router utilizes default queuing method which is FI...

I'm trying to do a lab in PT. and get the following error: FIRST Router(config)#int G0/0 Router(config-if)#ip add 192.168.0.1/30 Router(config-if)#exit SECOND Router(config)#int G0/0 Router(config-if)#ip add 192.168.0.2/30 NOW, ON THE SECOND ROUT...

alextech1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, Is anyone able to clarify what the benefit of using the following commands are, and what exactly are they doing?switch 1 role activeswitch 1 role standby1:1 redundancy is used to assign active and standby roles to specific switches in t...

xylofi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes