Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning I am facing the following problem on a customer location with main and backup router. cisco ISR4331/K9 We see constant incoming IHQ packets on the WAN Interfaces on both routers. At the same time there is almost no traffic on the WAN Int...

Chrizhitz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing high  cpu usage on one of my 4500x switches. Below is the output switch#show processes cpu sortedCore 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 37%; one minute: 32%; five minutes: 29%Core 1: CPU utilization for five seconds: 19%; one min...

adi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 15.0(1r)M16, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Router uptime is 1 minuteSystem returned to ROM by error - a Software forced crash, PC 0x30EEBBE8 at 06:3 9:57 UTC Wed May 8 2024System image file is "flash0:c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.1...

QasimRaja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I am trying to hard reset my IE C3300. When attempting to reset the switch by inserting a paperclip into the reset button the Express setup light is solid green even after 15 seconds. What does that mean ?

So this is a topic that's been mentioned time and time again I'm sure but i wanted to get a bit more specific to my situation. We're replacing our core switch with a C9300 (we currently have a 3750). We have a pretty simple network. Any desk with a c...

Work on a Mac for my lab exercise, I have followed all the instructions for an SSH connection, including configuring line VTY 0 4I have read all the posts on here and nothing seems to fix the error" connection closed by foreign host".     

we observed a discrepancy in version representation between the version number provided in security advisory and the output of the "show version" command. Specifically, version “03.14.02s” appeared as “03.14.02.s” after executing the command, leading...

Hi, i have problem of synced betewin my 2 switchs nexus 7.0.3.i7.3I use feature BGP, LACP and VRRP (also VPC etc..)But it's impossible of configure correctly the protocolI have many errors :One : In log :%ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9-1...

JulianDD by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes