TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Looking for a solution to integrate/ monitor new polycom phones into cisco works or similar software to monitor hardware issues. I am suspecting that added the phones in between the switch and pc will make monitoring the pc in our current setup impos...

sweeneycj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,direct videoconferences between Tandberg Edge 95 Endpoint work with very good quality (384k, H264)But conferences to the 3545 MCU have a really bad video quality (audio ok), with the same Codec H264 and Image Size CIF. Presentation Mode with H239 ...

lutscho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FXs

Dears,      i have VIC2-2FXS installed on C2801.the first port is not working.the second is not working.i replaced the VIC but problem still exsists.ext,2628 works / ext,2627 not work.attached debug output.

Hi,I have configured a E1 PRI at Germany (CustomerA).CustomerA is complaining that his clients are reporting that when they dial CustomerA they get busy tone 1st time and then when they redial the call goes through and its intermetent and not always....

garg.atul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error from authentication subsystem.hr=0x8004054B (The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.\x0D\x0A)There may be additional information in the Application log (use the system Event Viewer).Please see your Cisco Unity syst...

Got a 2811 with the SipServices/h323 IOS. I need to setup the unit as a gatekeeper for 6 polycom HDX 7000 endpoints. Gk will only used for video conferencing, no Sip. Can someone point me to a sample config for the 2811 or somehting? Searching for "...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a solution with a hybrid bridge and an endpoint that are in the same VLAN but the Endpoint drops around 20 minutes every time. In the Firewall logs i see the Endpoint sending packets for the bridge to the firewall in stead of just directly to...