TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Could someone advise me what is the standard DIFFSER/TOS marking of RTCP packets.How does Cisco IP Phones mark these packets (Diffserv EF or AF31)?I have tried in vain to find this from various sources including the Cisco web site without success....

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco 2610XM connected to a alcatel PBX in QGIG-GF and also connected to a SIP call server(siemens), from the debugs I see that the cisco does not pass the qsig- acilities to sip.Thus any one knows how cisco26xx pass the qsig facilitie...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody can advice me about an a document where I can see and understand what I need to migrate traditional voice trafic on IP network deployed with some VPN?On Voip have to I connect the traditional switchboard at my routers ?Is there some documenta...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an anomaly were phones go to fast busy when caller makes a call (but not during the dialing) and when answering a call. At this point it is happening about dozen times a week and is generally not the same person as before. I have been unpluggi...

seandunn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would always prefer MGCP due to its ease of configuration, simplified Dial Plan, and lesser call-setup time. when would someone need H323 over MGCP. In other words, what can not be achieved via MGCP that would require administrators to use H323.T...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just purchased IP/TV 3442 and was advised that these servers no longer are shipped with any software CD's. The software is pre-installed only. This is a shift from other servers like Call Managers. Anyone has any thoughts on this? The problem we a...

petnan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes