TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got a client who installed some VCON units. They conference over a WAN which is two sites with frame relay T1s to the internet. There is a VPN tunnel performing GRE through IPSEC that the video goes through. Regular office traffic and voice over...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Did anyone have any success with H.323 v4 (video endpoints like Polycoms, Tandbergs) via NAT? According to Cisco this feature should be available in 12.2.11T and higher, I've tried it and 12.2.15T but there is only one way video/audio (the NAT ins...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cat5500 with an RSM and several vlans that I'm trying to use to multicast video from an IP/TV server cluster. I think I have the switch and RSM configured properly, but the RSM won't forward the IGMP membership report packets from the clien...

r.crist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having problems getting two E&M modules to set up a trunk over FR using plar between two pabx's.It was working well over serial point to point circuits on IOS 11.3 , the client migrated to FR and thus to facilitate the FR I had to up the IOS to ...

Morn'n Folks "Cisco IPVC-3510-MCU: Conference '##### '" All the above appears in Via Video and the Net Meeting windows when connected to a conf. Is there a way to change this to something like: "Conf: ##### "There is enough room for the first 28 char...

c.lahnum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes