TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,I want to establish a video teleconference solution between two sites using Sx20 Quick Set (CTS-SX20-PHD4X-K9).Do i need the purchase the multisite license (LIC-SX20-MS) at each each end / quick set SX20.brsamson

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CX20 that boots properly and I can login to just fine. However the camera is not being detected. Upon starting up, the camera makes a clicking noise then pauses. This continues in an endless loop. I am aware of an issue with older firmware v...

Kyle7035 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can successfully receive and place calls, however, when I input the IP address in the browser I get a "time-out" error. The GUI was working perfectly a few days ago. It's been non-responsive all week. I just find it strange that we can make and rec...

Hello, I have a Quad Camera that appears to be on (the status light on the front is illuminated), but no matter what I plug it into, the activity LEDs on the ethernet port do not come on. The codec can't find it, and if I plug it into a switch, the s...

Hello All, I have been assigned to move 400 or so Telepresence endpoints  from our CUCM/TMS environment to Cisco Cloud. I have found a way to do the Room Based devices; remotely connect a touch sitting at my desk so I can type in the activation code ...

Hi i had installed Cisco CMS 2,6.1 all branding feature working find , expect invitation template by webbridge not working showing default invitation  , but if i used meeting APP by iPhone  i can see the my new customize invitation template message  ...

I am having a problem where SIP TLS negotiation is failing for the trunk between CUCM 9 and VCS 7.2. Following are the steps followed from the Cisco TLS trunk creation guide.- CSR generated from VCS and uploaded it to the Microsoft Certificate Sever....

Zawlatt123 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello dears, We have Spark Room Kit codecs. Need to make and receive external SIP/H323 IP calls. Is is possible to achieve it with  Expressway solution. We don't want to NAT the Public IP addresses directly to codecs. If it is  possible , could you p...

We are migrating our on-prem registered (CUCM) TP devices to the WebEx cloud and have come across an issue with the Calendar Connector to O365. We are using the full cloud connector, not expressway based. For existing room resources that were previou...

How can I tell which monitor I need for this without being onsite and opening the system?  Will either monitor work?  It says something in the parts manual about the ++= being Trade Agreement compliant?  And several other parts in the parts manual ar...

bhusebye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,looking for configuration documents on how to deploy EAP-TTLS on the video endpoints? the only info I got so far is how to enable and disable EAP-(tls/md5 or ttls) on the endpoint and manual upload certificate's.Looking for more deployment guides ...

Example video codec of interest/observation - Cisco Spark Room KitSoftware version of sample codec - ce-9.5.0-fb56c25334b-2018-09-13 API request of interest - xStatus MediaChannels Call Clarification needed --In the xstatus mediachannels API request ...