TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,A customer is very interested on a Cisco Webex Telepresence solution. The problem of that solution is that it only supports video conferences of up to 9 participants and my client needs to have conferences with over 30 simultaneous users.Is there ...

ALCON,Need some clarification.  I have 85 devices being monitored on my TMS 13.2 VM.  Two MCu's (Codians) have been on it over a year with no issues noted. I added a third (Codian) a bout a week ago and was running a report (MCU occurrances) for a pe...

Hello,I'm new to TMS or TMSPE, I'm trying to find the API (SOAP, Rest, http direct, ...ect) that Cisco can provide us as a System Integrator to provision users, terminate, update users on Telepresense Service, and I could not.Appreciate the help here...

Hi Experts,I’m working on video deployment for Cisco VCS starter Pack first of all I have registered all video endpoints (two polycom VSX 7000, two Ex90 and Movi clients) registration will be done by SIP , VCS will be allocated inside the network (no...

Hi, I have configured 8710 to be remotely managed by conductor which has sip trunk to CUCM. One of the conference configured on the system has PIN and auto dial participant. Auto Dial participant is set to 'NO' for 'Keep conference alive' option.When...

kiwistani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to push down a custom configuration template that I created in TMS for an EX60. I uploaded the schema and edited the values that I needed. How do I "push" the template to the device? I have applied the template to our LDAP group in TMS. H...

HelloI am looking for a quick way to test access to my domain externally. I purchased Bria Softphone with the Video Add-on for my iPhone 5c. I signed up for a SIP account with SIP2SIP.info. I am able to register on WIFI and LTE. But when I try to cal...

Dear All, I have Demo contains of  :      Site 1 : { CUCM + IP communicator + Xlite app " like ip communicator but can make video call "  + switches and router }   with supnet 192.168.1.0 /24      Site 2 : { EX60 unit +IP Phone + IP communicator + sw...

The CUCM routes the call to conductor and the call gets disconnected and when checked in the conductor observe the disconnect reason as Ingress call disconnected. Any clue how to move fwd with this issue ?Conductor version :    XC 2.0.2CUCM : 8.6.2 D...