Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

1.i use ucsp 3.1 backup type system configuration&logical from local ,but  inoperative. 2.if i use ftp server backup xml file,that's faild. that's not support in ucspe3.1???   3.last i want know ucspe 3.1 support ldap ?? [nät]  不 [Bù]  副词    不; 未; 无...

flove2001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   We have a UCS B200 M4 blade server installed with ESXi 6.0. This host is working fine with the vcenter with standard switch. We want to migrate the mgmt network to distributed switch from standard switch. But when we try to do that,...

noorul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been attempting to bring up a port channel between a Cisco 6248 Fibre Interconnect and a Dell S4808-ON. I cannot get the channel to come up. I am not sure what I am missing. Hoping to find some help or suggestions here. The Dell S4808 is a bit...

I create a workflow1: create vlan, I include four tasks to create vlan for switch1, switch2,switch3, switch4. this workflow task are defined as component task. i define four fields vlan id (user input), vlan name (user input), device id, vdc id.   I ...