Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We connected an external USB drive to the doogle of our UCS B200 Blade.  We have OVM Server installed on the blade, but the USB drive is still not visible.  Do I have to enable a specific setting on the service profile?  We have checked enable on USB...

kmasisitc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Needing to decide - we want/need a simple/clean upgrade experience that can occur in one pass, so that we can install new B200M4 blades and upgrade ESXi hosts to vSphere 6 u2 The download tool seems to recommend 3 possibilities: 2.2(3j) 2.2(6f) 3.1...

pvanlone1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with a UCS C220 M3S running firmware 2.0 (1b) it crashed on Friday and caused a purple screen, so we have logged it with VMware to assist me but I was wondering if you could advise how to read the Technical Support Data and if t...

i came today morning to find my ucs c220 m35 has crashed over the weekend , i hard reset it and it went up fine along with all the vm "it had four solarwinds windows vm" , the problem is now im asked to find the root cause of the crash and  frankly i...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi people, FlexPod is know for boot your virtual machines from SAN, There is some deployment guide for FlexPod and UCS Mini? I have problems with the configuration of UCS Manager to provide connectivity to SAN storage. The Scenario diagram is attac...

Ive done hundred reasearch and still the hard disk doesnt work in my new cisco blade. How can i use my local storage to install my Vsphere Esxi.. when i press enter key there was some error regarding some python error or something like that ! 

blueangel5 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes