Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an issue with 3 UCS C220 M3's with VIC 1225's installed seeing FC Storage from a NetApp 2240-2 connected to a pair of Nexus 5548up switches.  1.  On each of the Nexus 5548up switches I am using port 1/29 and 1/30 as native F...

Hello All, We have installed a brand new UCS Server for CUCM 10.5 a couple of weeks back. Recently the UCS Server started giving long beep sounds.When we check through CIMC we found that the status of the Physical Drive 2 was showing “Foreign Config....

I got one of my vem showing offline in show mod switch# sh moduleMod  Ports  Module-Type                       Model               Status---  -----  --------------------------------  ------------------  ------------1    0      Virtual Supervisor Modu...

Dragomir by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have created new Vlans and they are communicating through two vnics (4&5) this is the same on both our site's, here's the question on our uk site all is well and clients can communicate happily;4-4, 4-5, 5-5 on same and separate hostsbut on our Eur...