Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have 4 UCS C200 server to upgrade and installed. For 3 of them, no problem, i have upgraded all the firmware with the huu cd and after that the vic firmware in the CIMC. (2.0i to 2.1)For the last one, i don't know what happened, but i cannot ...

Hi All,We are using RHEL 5 64 bit on blade server CISCO UCS B230-M2.Below is the memory details on the server. I could see from the sar -r command it did not used the swap memory at all but it calls the OOM killer everyday.su@ /root-> free -g        ...

Hello Team,My lab consists of Catalyst 3750 with SVI serving as the router, Nexus 5548 in vpc configuration, UCS in End-Host Mode and Nexus 1000V with feature segmentation (VXLAN) enabled.I have two different VLANs for VXLAN (140, 141) to demonstrate...

One of my Fiber interconnects become inoperable once a day . The FI's are 6248up . When this happens it looks as though all the ports shutdown then come back online . I checked the firmware and everything looks to be on the same version . Anyone have...