Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a UCS200c sff.. I have 8 600 gb drives two are for ESX-I the remaing 6      are in one datastore .. Capacity shows 3.27 tb  available shows 1.27 TB. Is this a bug . It is a 1068 controller , Raid 1 setup for these drives. Help             

miket by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We recently added LDAP authentication to our UCS Manager (v2.0(1s)) and the binding of roles works and users are able to login using their AD accounts.  However, I was wondering if anyone knows how to assign a locale to a remotely authenticated...

I'm trying to make a solution where the Fabric Interconnect will handle direct link with the storages but i don't know how to do it on the new FI 6200 series. For instance I can make the FC expansion module in 6100 series to switch and leave the fixe...

Hi All,I have a question in regards to ISCSI boot via an appliance port on a Cisco UCS 6248 fi. The set up currently consists of a NetApp filer (FAS3240) with a direct connection to the FI via an appliance port. The finalised setup will be eventually...