Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a UCS c200m2 with 4 1 tb drives.. Is there any docs thatshow how to setup the datastores. I hate to put esx-i on a 1  terab drive that would eat up two of my drives.I have talked to peers and as far a UC running on UCS no one has any good docs...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am connecting UCS system to storage with mds9124 in between.So far i have integrated 2 UCS systems, everything went smooth.Now, new UCS system has arrived, it is same as before, only difference is that now we have PALO for first time.Stanard con...

Haven't had a chance to play with NxOS too much...Is there any qualitative difference at all between IOS and NxOS with regard to the configuration, functionality, and deployment capabilities and scenarios of PVLANs?Thanks

lamav by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In my topology I am using switch 2960 through which my Fabric Interconnect and NEXUS are connected , I am able to ping ESXI from Switch but when i am pinging the blade and Nexus from  ESXI  HOST it is not pinging and also not able to ping Default ...

Hi AllI seem to be getting the following error messages in the fault logs and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this:ether VIF 2 / 1 B-752 down, reason: VIF Hold Down.The server uplinks all report as being ok and the port channel seems...