UCS discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Browse the Community

Activity in Unified Computing System (UCS)

Powershell: Cloning BIOS policy

When deploying new templates through Powershell I want to clone an existing BIOS policy and attach it to the new template. Unfortunately there is no clone or copy cmdlet. When I use the GUI logger to convert the api commands used to clone a BIOS temp...

Gabrie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CIMC GUI not responding after update

I have apic on UCS C220 M5 Rack Servers. I update CIMC and other components using HUU to version 4.2.2a. After update CIMC GUI is not responding. I can ssh to CIMC ip address and the apic is seen in aci fabric as Fully fit. I have rebooted cimc, disa...

shopa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC220-m4 dead after CPU swap

hi,need some help, I have a c220-m4 server, was running fine until late yesterday, when I decided to upgrade the CPUs on it from e5v3 to e5v4Now, the server when powered on spins the fans to MAX, the front LEDs are disabled, no green or amber..nothin...

u7e2llvu by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco UCS Chassis PSU Issue

Hi, i have a chassis that has 2 PSU's that are faulty, we have 7 blades but only 2 in use.Power supply is Grid. PSU3 and 4 keep coming up with the voltage-problem and then power-problem. the power problem happens every minute alternatively (psu3 powe...

C220 M5 - BMC_WATCHDOG

Hello. I am using C220 M5 and the following log occurred and it restarted. 'BMC_WATCHDOG: Watchdog sensor, Hard reset, Hard reset' I am using version 4.1(3C).Has anyone experienced the same case or taken action?

C240 M4 Hung On Boot Screen

Hello, After spending days trying to get my C240 M4 to upgrade to the latest BIOS from 4.0.2d, was able to get the Host Utility Upgrade to boot using UCS-C240-m4-huu.4.0.2r.iso. It seems to have updated the CIMC with no issue, but after attempting th...

fakebizprez_0-1723964110513.png fakebizprez_1-1723964126288.png

HDD status = Predicted failure

Hi   We had an alarm on an HDD. The alarm says: "Predicted Failure - Moderate Fault " so we did the RMA and replace that HDD for a new one. Nevertheless, the alarm still appears. Here is the image of the alarm, note that the state says online, the fa...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card