Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have seen several instances of MGCP endpoints unregistering per the server event logs. This is happening on different hardware configurations and software versions. A quick check confirms that they are re-registered. I believe this is occurring to ...

mw9714 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can some body tell me whether VOIP H323 calls on a ISDN PRI interface be recorded real time using MRTG from Cisco 3745 VOIP router.The idea is to see the number of calls connected on ISDN PRI in real time using MRTG.I have heard about some CISCO M...

I am trying to understand the usage of the alias command. I have two CMs and H323 ATA registered to the gatekeeper. I don't want to use tech-prefixes and I want gatekeeper to make all of its routing decisions based on the registered E164IDs. As CM do...

Hi,I have a doubt about basic terms on VOIP. It would like to know which would be the difference between Tie Trunk and Tie Line, therefore for me both mean the same thing.Thanks for attention of all.Phelipe Mariano

Hello,that is what I got. All I can find about disconnect-cause 10 is is "fail no user" ??, can someone tell me something more about that? I think it was an error because it happened when I was talking on the phone an suddenly the conversation stoppe...

jaymare33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer with a Cisco2800 in the central office, and some other routers in branch offices. They connect a PBX to the router and make calls to some of those branch offices. Sometimes some calls end with a different error code (for example ...

pislas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently got a router - 1751v and also a voice card - vic-2fxs The card is not getting initialized amber light is glowing contineouslyerror showing card not initializing, unknown hardware found in slot1. here is the sh tech support details of ...

hello alli am using cisco ipipgw and free radius. for a single call i get 2 records. one for each leg. now i want to supress one of the leg mostly outbound. i cant use gw-accounting suppress as both the legs are voip. i even tried voice class aaa acc...

vignesh_b by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello alli want to retrive the billing model for a user while authenticating the user but the doc say u can only retrive aaa_avpair after authorize command. (After an authorize command finishes, the RADIUS server could have returned parameters as AV-...

vignesh_b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. POTS is totally analog and circuit switched. ISDN is totally digital and packet switched. How about PSTN, digital and packet swtiched???? One difference of them is the speed. from POTS to ISDN, the data rate is faster and faster. right?! Any other...

I am trying to establish link between A and B subscribers calling fromGSM network through the Call Controller installed in IP enviroment.In below scenario, subscriber A makes the call to number 123456789. After this, Call Controler sends INVITE reque...