Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear Netpros,I have a 5350 router that I want to use to accept Ip calls and reroute them back to internet I want to loopback the calls using the 2 T1 interfaces but I dont know how. your help with a configure example or hints on how to do this appri...

I have experimented with several configurations for some terminations with long PDD to provide fake ringing while there is an answer from the termination endpoint, can you help me guys with some dial-peer configuration example?Thank you in advance.

translation-rule 5 Rule 0 ^023890081 800 Rule 1 ^02389008.. 8!I need to revert the inbound call 0238900811 into 811 but the results of my rule displayed above is 8001 , i think should be possible to insert after rule 1 the EOL char $ but i receive th...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco 3640 for H323.I am observing a problem for sometime,that the Audio on the Voice calls is too Low and we cannt hear the Conversation very well...Is there any Voice Port Config etc to Make the Audio Louder on the cisco 3640.Pls,Advice....

Hello,I have the alarm message from the Cisco SS7 Signaling gateway:"nas: 2002-09-05 12:30:18.119 GMT,ALM=\"M-OOS\",SEV=MN"The nas is AS5400 connecting to local exchange via E1 link- the transmission channel is "out of service""nas:TC=1,CALL=IDLE,PST...

tbekdemir by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sirs,I have cisco AS5300 connected to GSM gateway via ISDN Pri interface , calls are succeed but the problem i can't hear and ring tone , what could be the problemRegardsAlaa Musa

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well my customer has cisco ATA on the private IP , natting is done by the Router and is behind the Natted router. I cannot do anything on the customer router like port forwarding or IP mapping , I know in that way I would have 2 way calls. But I can ...

I have set up the TCL/IVR example "clid_authen_collect_cli.1.1.0.tcl" in flash and have the dial peer set up but it seems not to care about the script and just dials out as normal. I have tried about eveyr variation I can think of but to no avail. ...

jasonm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well my customer has cisco ATA on the private IP , natting is done by the Router and is behind the Natted router. I cannot do anything on the customer router like port forwarding or IP mapping , I know in that way I would have 2 way calls. But I can ...

Does anyone know what ports I need to open for h323 voip traffic. I opened up ports tcp 1720 and udp 16384-32767, when I do this I can get one way audio and also can make one side of the call ring. Any ideas? Everything works fine with a static addre...

thanseman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have configured QoS over serial port with a policy-map and it has a class-map for a ACL with precedence critical, do i need it ? is it good ? I have configured IP TCP and RTP header-compresion over the ports. The problem is that one link has a...

Top Solution Authors