Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a very simple question to ask, Do 7961/7961 phones support for 'disable speakerphone' feature?I tried to do that by checking the 'disable speakerphone' feature on the phone configuration page and was not successfull.

samayann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am trying to create a route pattern for my office in bangkok.  they are needing to call toll free numbers within their country, however when I do DNA it shows the pattern has blocked  when I have allowed it. I don't understand what I'm mis...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have around 300 SPA2102 and 4 SPA941 in different places all over the city. All SPA941 are having rebooting issues.Log from syslog -> reboot reason:H0First I thought it was a power supply issue sincereboot reason: 0x00000000 ->   Boot due to...

Resolved! PGW Database

Hi All,Is there any way to create a new database for example a new CISCO.PORTEDNUMBERS database ?orIs there any way to truncate the database ?Thanks,

mrdogantr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running Cisco 2811 ITP-L with PGW. Currently one of these has 4 signalling links and I wanted to add another 4 (as per Cisco documentation up to 8 are supporte). I inserted a NM-HD-2VE and 2 VWIC-2MFT-E1-DI. The router can't recognize the NM-...

kbelian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I got problem with dtmf RFC2833 in interconnecting with Nextone using SIP.Nextone----------------->AS5300XM (acting as IPIP GW)------------>AS5400-------E1------->PSTNWhen Nextone call in and press 103 to reach extention at my staff, my cis...

usdollars by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, just a word to say that I am not an expert On Voice Over IP technologies...I would like to know if there is an "on the shelf product" which allows echo cancellation over multiple lines.to simplify my "problem", i have an operator who is...

cetmef123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone know how to add a new global white/black list to PGW?I have one whitelist and wnat to add another one. I used the commandnuman-add:service:name="white",custgrpid="GLBL"but it doesn't accept cust grp id GLBL.In the docs can't find any o...

kbelian by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes