Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Apologies if this has already been answered. I have SAP535G2's provisioned with multiple extensions on each. When returning a missed call, it is important to call back on the same phone number (extension) that the missed call had targeted. Following ...

jcf2005aa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Добрый день, гуру циско . Помогите пожалуйста решить задачу пытаюсь подключить сип телефонию к манго с телефона модели CP-6941 прошивка SIP69xx.9-4-1-3SR3. Но что я только не делал как не менял настройки конфиг файла все в пустоту. провайдер манго пр...

Hi all, We have an odd problem and wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem and found a solution.  We have tested connecting our CP-7841 IP phone on two different networks that work fine with any other device, but the phone is the on...

VTTech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company has the Cisco IP 8861 phones.  I'm one of the bosses and I can't figure out how to create a separate ringtone for each extension.  Right now they all have same ringtone.  But I would like to change that, but I don't know how.  I'm hoping s...