Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have recovered IP PHONE SPA525G2.I updated the phones 7.6.2.e.I would like to change the language to French.How to do ?I insert the dictionary script:<Dictionary_Server_Script ua='na'>serv=tftp://ip server/chemin;d0=English-US;x0=spa525_en_v7...

ceni by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am new to setting up the SPA122 ATA device and I am having some issues:I am wanting to replace my existing router linking my network to the NBN (broadband) modem as I want to move to a Netgear Nighthawk router but it does not have a VOIP port li...

Dear Cisco community, I hope someone can help me. Our service provider Deutsche Telekom recently wrote us that we will not be able to make calls any more within short term. The reason they give is that our hardware (Cisco / Linksys PAP2T) is using a...

BTG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if I am posting this at the correct forum but here goes. We are a small business that are running a Yeastar S100 PBX which is behind a Fortigate firewall. There are multiple trunks configured on the Yeastar S100 which are then routed to...

Firmware 1.2.1.004I have 2 spa112's that came back from the field Neither of them will pick up an ip address via DHCP, I tried on multiple routers.  The ivr 110# says 0.0.0.0I also tried setting the ip to static via IVR101# 1# (this sets to static ip...

Sage Major by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes