Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I am having an issue with the voicemail notifications to cell phones. We use this for our general delivery mailbox for after hours support.Whn a message is left the email notification sends fine but the cell phone notification call the phone ...

Hi     I just installed a uc320 with 16 spa508g phones. I have the line out going to a Bogan page and mix amp. It works fine except there is no tone played to notify when you are paging. How do you turn it on. I cannot find any settings for it. I hav...

matt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to detect a POTS hang up when dialing into SPA 3201 on a mobile -- want the hook back on when the mobile cuts out.  Attached is a wave file which seems clearly to be 400 hz 0.375s on / off.  Attached is the tone scipt in SPA 3201.  Running lat...

mwkidd111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WHAT:Today  we are announcing the General Availability of the Cisco UC320W 2.2.2  firmware feature release.  Features and bug fixes are described in the  2.2.2 release notes found here.  WHEN:The 2.2.2 firmware version is available via the Cloud toda...

Hi Community, I'm integrating a SPA8000 with latest firmware 6.1.10(001) against UC560 with 8.1. The calls between the analog phones connected to SPA8000´s ports against the SPA502´s phones connected to UC560 are working fine. Also between the UC560´...

Hi I have received parameters for setting up ATA connection to BT hosted voip.  I can use them with x-lite softphone and it works ok.  When I use the quick start of the spa112 the registration fails. Clearly not putting the parameters in correct...