Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have been searching for replacement platic Desk stand for our SPA504 and SPA508 phones. We are missing about 10.I am not sure why Cisco sales all other parts, but not the stand which are made from plastic.Any help locating some will be greatly appr...

joe by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there currentlty the ability to use Variables to adjust the way descriptions and line appearances are written to the phone through user profiles?I see that currently descriptions are defined as firstname lastname username extension.  The big place...

Hi:I have a customer with a UC 320 + SPA303 /SPA502G phones. Firmware version is 2.3.2 (6)The customer complaints that whenerver a user dials an extension and the other party answer, there are a couple seconds where both cannot hear each other.Is the...

I have a UC560 with a remote IPsec site-to-site VPN terminating on the UC560. The remote site is using an older ISR router for the VPN connectivity. The remote phone sits behind the ISR router. The phone registers and can place calls but there is abs...

gkuri by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes