Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

how to setup, system that can achieve result in title ?I have an office with 5 people3 FXO line - 3 shared lines recpetionist + one user eachreceptionist need a phone that always ring for every fxo linesoffice worker share each one shared line with r...

Hello,I am employed at Omnivigil Solutions. A company that offers IP telephony services.We use Cisco phones (SPA model). I'm using the XML services to customize our menus phones form using our data.I managed to add only an XML service (Cisco Small Bu...

I have a SPA 303 I'm using with a hosted PBX service through Intermedia.I've had a client whose phone seems to randomly enable call forwarding on the handset itself, disabling/bypassing our server side call forwaring 'find me, follow me' settings.I'v...

Will a SP112 adapt an analog port from my PBX  to connect to my network to access a Polycom 6000 IP conference phone?If not? is there another unit that will? FXS FXO?All documentation I  find appears to only mention connecting  an analog phone to the...

The UC320 is great, a major improvement over the UC 520.  Can you talk about any plans to support mobile wireless handsets like the Cisco 7921 or 7925 on the UC320 so employees can be reached via local WiFi while walking around.Also will the UC320 so...