Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any experience with the issue mentioned in the title?  I'm using a router with TomatoWRT firmware. I have forwarded the  specified default ports with the following:UDP 16384-18538 - Cisco SPA303 - RTP "voice" portsTCP 5060-5080 - Cis...

Hi all,i would like to add new ephones (SPA504G) to our CU 560 with the web Interface. I've enabled auto-reg-ephone under telephony-service, but it doesen't work. There is a poup Message "No new phone to add".What can I do?ThanksRi...

Hi all,I have build a web app where I can configure the IP address of the users phone and then have a bit of code that when I click a phone number it causes the users phone to dial that number. e.g. its a home made click to dial feature.This query st...

sossie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Shahryar Talukder Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to get expert insights and learn about the Cisco CallConnector suite with Cisco expert Shahryar Talukder. He will also explain how the C...

. Currently the customer would like to utilize a feature from the old pbx call voice announce were the originating caller dials an extension that will voice announce the call over the speaker of the phone allowing handsfree answer back. The SPA ...

sregan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We are currently experiencing an issue with the SPA122 [firmware ver. 1.2.0 (022)] whereby the following parameter does not seem to be working on the device.<Protect_IVR_FactoryReset ua="na">Yes</Protect_IVR_FactoryReset>We can see that the p...

davidparr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes