Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CCA has list of templates for SIP trunk providers shown under the menu itemConfigure->Telephony->Voice->SIP TrunkIs there one avaiable for bandwidth.com?Should I start with one of these and tweak it and save it? Or can that not be done?Suggestions?

Hi,I'm using SPA8000 units with Asterisk servers. I would like to know if the SPA8000 supports "early dialing" or "partial dialing" with "484 ADDRESS INCOMPLETE responses".I would like that feature because I don't want the Linksys device to do the di...

I modifed an access list in the CLI since I cannot see how to do this in CCA.When I go to open the Firewall tool in CCA it wants to delete "unrecognized firewall" and will not let me access the tool but all I did was add to an access list.What makes ...

What VPN client should be used when attempting to access the UC520 remotely via CCA?What configurations are necessary to make this work with the recommended client?Is the client a "free" software like CCA or does it need to be purchased separately?