cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Windows 8, 64 bitVersion 5.0.07.0440Recently, the client will load, but the window no longer is viewable.  The program is running, and visible in my task bar.  If I click on the icon, or use the task, switcher, etc, it just won't allow me to view, an...

Hi there.Is it possible for one to access a clientless portal/Anyconnect VPN, login using only the initials and not the full domain name?In a multiple user/domain environment?Example:test instead of testdomain/testCan the ASA pass the full name testd...

Hello all,I have limited Cisco training and have been tasked with a pilot project. We have scavenged the ASA from another department, but I have no access to support. It's running ASA v9.1 and ASDM 7.1 . If all goes well I'll be sent on training and ...

Hi guys,Can CISCO2901-V/K9 support IPSec VPN Tunnel or I need to order SL-29-SEC-K9 to be able to create IPSec? Do you guys know where I can find the supported feature of the Cisco Router bundle?Thank you for helping me!

Thang Le by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Is there a way to assign more than one ACL to a VPN profile or implement a nested ACL structure?I am trying to avoid modifing a large list of ACLs to insert the same ACE in each ACL bound to different VPN profiles.

Resolved! VPN Purgatory

I almost hate to ask this seemingly simple question, but I've been researching online for about three days and trying different configurations to connect my main office to a sattelite office via VPN. In the main office, we have a slightly older route...

jmmeisner by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to my workplace PPTP server from my home that has a Cisco 877w ADSL/Wireless router.  I configured the majority of the setup via CLI and just started playing with CCP.  I've used version 2.5 and 2.7 on a virtual Windows station...

shanff by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i have updated the anyconnect license on ASAwhen i run command  -----  sh activation-keyRunning Activation Key: 0x9740c26c 0xb8dcd8a8.x.x.x.xAnyConnect for Mobile          : DisabledAnyConnect for Cisco VPN Phone : DisabledAnyConnect Esse...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I cannot enter the command "crypto isakmp policy 10" on a 2801 router in config mode, running C2801-IPVOICEKP-M operating system.The problem is the word isakmp. That is where the command fails.I only have the options for "crypto ca,key,pki". T...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm reading through all the Anyconnect documentation I can find online and feel like I'm missing the fundamentals still.I'm following through the configs and managing to get a "half" working remote access setup. I'm really just following th...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, just learning about VPNs. I want to set up a VPN head-end on my 867VAE router. Then connect to it remotely via Cisco VPN client on a PC.Is this viable ? Is it simply a matter of configuring my router to achieve this ?Thanks for confirmation.

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have a problem with establishing site-to-site vpn connection between my 2911 and remote router.I have different site-to-site vpn on second WAN interface and it works like a charm. I performed same steps in order to configure new VPN to differe...