cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Just want to check can we push webtype DACL from ACS to Web-VPN user ?I want to use webtype ACL to control user access for web-vpn.I can achive this by doing on local ASA usgin DAP but i want to check whether we can do it through ACS.I did tes...

Hi People,                    I am having issues trying to bring to get a site-site VPN directly connect up.                    I think I have made the basic requirements for the VPN configurations however when I do a test ping on ...

oukpaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 at v8.2. We have been using a tunnel to a PIX in a remote office successfully for years. Originally, the main office was 192.168.0.0/24 and the remote office was 192.168.1.0/24. Recently we needed to expand the subnet at the main o...

gigatekcc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a question i got a AnyConnect on a Cisco router 881.but i would like to have is that the users can download the client from the routers webpage.here is mij configuration:webvpn gateway ANYCONNECT ip interface Loopback0 port 8080 ssl trus...

Hallo,i hace a cisco 881 router with a Anyconnect VPN. the web interface worksbut when i enter a username i'm getting a login failt.looking at the Eventviewer of the NPS i can see that is is using the wrong NETWORK and CONNECT POLICY,it needs to use ...

I was looking into replacing a Sonicwall Firewall with ASA. The Sonicwall firewall has a high number of users working remote using the Sonicwall Global VPN Client? Is it possible to use the ASA to terminate the Sonicwall? I've not been able to locate...

arapley by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hei guys,I'm getting really frustrated with this problem now. I have searched everywhere and tried everything I could and still I haven't solved this problem.After upgrading to windows 8.1, I uninstalled the previous version of anyconnect, removed th...

Hi all,My customer is facing a strange issue. he stated he gets lots of VPN_HW PACKET_ERROR on the syslog server.syslog it looks like this  Facility       Message Name                     Sev Occur      Last Time  ====================================...

I am getting a seriously bizarre set of results here... 8   IKE Peer: <peer IP>    Type    : L2L             Role    : responder    Rekey   : no              State   : MM_WAIT_MSG5    Encrypt : 3des            Hash    : SHA    Auth    : preshared    ...

Hello,i have a question i would like to have a Anyconnect VPN on a cisco 881 with the following configuration:webvpn gateway ANYCONNECTip address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 8080ssl encryption rc4-md5ssl trustpoint TP-self-signed-4264276022inservice!webvpn ...