cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good evening,I am a cisco newbie with a Cisco 1941 ISR trying to set up a IPsec RA VPN.I've scoured the web for the problem with my configuration but I havne't been able to find it yet.Testing was preformed using the VPN client integrated with Mac OS...

Hello,i configuring Anyconnect on a 870 router. the webpage   works fine i'm able to loging.but when i would like to connect with Anyconnect mobilty client i'm gettings the following error and can't find out why i can't connect.*Aug 16 11:49:26.280: ...

Sorry if this question has been asked, i couldnt find an answer anywhere.I have an ASA5520 with Anyconnect Essentials enabled, I want to replace this FW with an ASA5540 can I migrate the Anyconnect Essentials license?Thanks                  

Hi All,I basically have 3 ASAs across various sites.I want all of these ASAs to provide VPN access into our Network.I've got the jist of setting them up individually etc.. and providing VPN access.However my query is, can I combine all of these Ingre...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to look for a solution wherein I can deploy a pcf like of thing through the Anyconnect vpn client. I've been getting answers from Cisco that it can be done by editing the AnyconnectProfile template. As mentioned, the template is incl...

bleuangel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505, software version 9.1(2)Clients are using AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v3.1.03103.Clients have no issues connecting to VPN, but they use a terminal emulator program to access some online systems and it will not connect over VPN.The term...

My requirements are for remote users to be able to log directly onto a domain from the intial Windows logon screen.Obviously a VPN needs to already be established for this to happen, running as a service with a Pre-Shared key or something. I have a t...

I have an ASA 5515X firewall with no VPN client licences. I also have a spare ASA 5510 with an ASA 5500 SSL VPN 25 User License.Simple question: can I migrate the licences off the 5510 onto the 5515x?   Thanks for any insightsJim            

Jim Blake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have recently upgraded to 3.1.05152 of the anyconnect client and we now have an issue when trying to select a group, the client just refreshes back to the top group. If you have upgraded from an older version any groups that you have used bef...

Hi all!I have remote access VPN issue, like this description (link is below):Cisco Device: ASA 5510 Security plus IOS: 9.1.(3)It's a very common issue and generally happens when you try to  connect the VPN client from the same location which has a si...