cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I pretty much use the ASDM for configuring our pair of ASA 5510 and i'm having an issue with the site-to-site VPN's that I setup.Basically the remote site has a Sonicwall that has dual WAN. Each WAN is configured and so is the VPN tunnel which is bou...

Getting the following in the logsDate        : 01/15/2014Time        : 08:27:36Type        : ErrorSource      : acvpnuiDescription : Function: ConnectMgr::processIfcDataFile: .\ConnectMgr.cppLine: 3408Invoked Function: ConnectMgr::initiateTunnelRetur...

Hello,       I am trying to evaluate version values of registry keys with LUA.Numerous examples use string.find function.I try to use string.match in something like :local version_max = 28version_string=string.match(match_value, '^%d+')to extract the...

I'm trying to connect from my home, which has a Linksys WRT54G router, using Cisco VPN client ver 4.6.01.0019 to a Cisco VPN concentrator. I've only just recently started recieving the error message below, and have not had any luch in connecting. The...

john by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have the following error with a L2L tunnel between ASA 5540 ver 8.0(3) and a Sonicwall:<163>%ASA-3-713016: Group = x.y.z.w, IP = x.y.z.w, Unknown identification type, Phase 2, Type 7What does it mean ?Do you have a phase 2 type code table ?tha...

Hi all,We are getting some calls regarding Anyconnect users getting timed-out in their IBM Host-on-demand sessions when they leave the app idle.  The users are not getting logged out of anyconnect.  Idle timeout on the ASA is set to unlimited.  If th...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance.I have a ASA5505 at a remote location and a ASA5550 at my loocation.. I am getting the following info in my logs:IP = 62.73.210.70, Header invalid, missing SA payload! (next payload = 4)Group = 62.73.210.70, IP = 62.73.210.70, No pr...

I am looking for what I need to utilize a 5510 to enable two interfaces for high speed VPN terminations of only a few sites. Our 5505s (I have dozens) can't handle speeds over 100Mb and I now have a few FIOS that exceed that ---150 ...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!I have the following topology:The main task for me - is to configure the VPN without port-forwarding. Because my ASA 5505 has only one interface with public IP-address - it was decided to use it (1.1.1.1). But neither from the inside nor ou...

I have a PIX 506 running 6.3 with multiple  VPN tunnels. On one we are attempting to nat two network to a single 192.168.30.10 and the other network to 192.168.30.20 as below. The nat is working and the tunnel is sending the traffic to the remote end...

Hello,I got an 871w from ebay and im starting to wonder if the console port is defect - its a console/aux port (never seen before).I have tried two different cables - both works fine on a 3560.Tried all of these baud ratingsStandard baud rates suppor...