cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a strange Problem with my Remote-Access-VPN. It worked for days until now. Client says the remote peer is not responding.The Client can reach the ASA with ping but is not able to esablish a vpn-connection. Stange is, the ASA shows nothin...

ciscocase by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

L.S.,I have a Zyxel NBG6716 router. When I connect my Windows 7 64-bit laptop to it I have no problem.However, when I connect to my work through VPN (Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client version 3.1.04066) I get lots of MAC spoofing messages from ...

HiWe have been running VPN Client on WIndows 7 (32bit) machine for some time. Recently the client wont display but appears on the taskbar. I am unable to get the window to show on the desktop. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still no j...

We had 'someone' touch our FW w/o regard to it's current config. doing so; they overwrote a FW config that we (new to this particular configuration as we did not build it) in doing so. Below is the current config that we have modified to get VPN back...

Hi All,I have clients connecting in through cisco vpn client. All is good and they receive IP etc.. and can get access to remote office subnets over the WAN and also some local subnets. However, not all local subnets are accessible. I find it strange...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a ASA 5505 with a base license which allows 2 concurrent SSL connections via the AnyConnect client.  If i want to allow two mobile devices to use the AnyConnect VPN connections do I just need to purchase two of the AnyConnect Mobile licenses...

Hi ,I have configured the site VPN between to cisco ASA and everything is working fine,but if i access the server in url with ip address http://10.XX.XX.XX:123 i am able to connect the server but if i m trying with server name i.e ...

azmuccie1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a client reach out to me yesterday that they couldn't connect using Anyconnect anymore.  Only a few users use it and IPSec VPN still works fine, so it wasn't an emergency.  I checked it out for myself and after you enter your credentials, you g...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have anyconnect mobile and essentials licenses on my ASA 5510s.  As a precaution I need to disable the ability for mobile devices to vpn onto the network.  How can this be acheived without affecting the ability of laptops (client anyconne...