cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have been trying to get this right for a while now and can't find documentation or anyone having the same issue, so probably I'm missing something.Here is the issue: Some clients are using Anyconnect 2.5 due to OS requirements and some other...

Hi all,I’m checking a weird problem in my network. I hope someone can help me with it.I’ve configured GETVPN solution recently. Since we have changed to this solution people have detected some applications work slowly. Lines are working fine, there i...

I have an ASA with a site to site VPN up and running fine.Unfortunately AT&T needs to change my default Public IP as part of a speed upgrade.I have a full Class C of Public IP addresses that will not change and would like to move the VPN from  the de...

Hello,i have a question, is it possible to have a redundant VPN connection on a router.example: From Router 4 perspective if the connection to 1.1.1.1 fails it has to connect to 2.2.2.2how can i accomplish this... HRSP, Policy Routingthanks !!

Hi,I configured a Anyconnect VPN on an ASA 5505. Now when i try to connect with an Anyconnect Client i receive the message "User not authenticated" with an older Anyconnect Version (3.0) or just "Ready to connect" after a short attempt to connect. On...

Tobi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi VPN Experts,  I've recently moved a large (well, to me large) number of users to Cisco VPN using an ASA 5540 and AnyConnect.  This group of users, (around 250) are all successful with two exceptions, and they are weird issues. One user, connects j...

Hi the Support Community,I have been struggling for days on what is - I guess - something very basic.I have one router i want to connect to my ASA via VPN. This router has dynamic IP, so I managed to bring up the tunnel with a dynamic crypto map, and...

Hello all,         our webvpn portal is deployed in a DMZ scenario, so the webvpn ASA's interface has a private address behind another firewalling gateway; we noticed that a portion of our users do access the portal from within the corporate's networ...

Hi,Most of the documentation I've found on this subject deals with 1 ASA with multiple ISP connections. Here is my scenario -192.168.0.1/24 - ASA1 - ISP1 - \                                                 ----- site to site VPN ------ ISP - ASARemot...

Hello,I have an 887 DSL router that I'm trying to set up a VPN to an ASA.  I seem to have a possible hash mismatch in phase 1, am I correct as the debug is huge, however it seems phase 1 completes, but the SA loooks ok to me for phase 2.:ping 10.100....