cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to know if it is possible to have a PPP connection between a Cisco 2600 AUX port and Windows 7 dial up connection. I am using a roll-over cable between the serial port of the PC and the aux port. The cable seems O.K since I can do tel...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA 5512 IOS 9.1 3 leg configuration (Inside,outside,dmz).The goal is:The web server on my DMZ leg is nated to a public IP. If I connect a partner with a VPN tunnel, than it can access to the DMZ through the VPN.If the partner subnet is ...

Hi ALL,I have the below setup:Internal hosts --> ISA server --> Edge router <<-------------------------->> Remote router --> remote server                                                                           InternetOur ISA is doing PAT and hidi...

Hello,We migrated all our staff from old VPN IPsec client to the Anyconnect client (version 3.1.04.. with ASA version 9.0.3) everything’s works well but some time we have users that cannot establish connection du the error message below:< the vpn con...

Bel Marsad by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Wondering if somebody can help me with a NAT issue I am having on our ASA.Background info.We have a remote site connected using EZVPN to our ASA in our head office.  Our CCTV provider would like to access the CCTV system on site externally.  Wh...

i have an ASA 5520 with 7.2 and asdm 5i ve done all the needed config and everything is working except the rdp port-fowarding actually the problem is coming from the client side the java can't accept the certificate from the asa so is there a way to ...

m-mostafa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have problem with reverse route injection in IPSec scenario, just say i have a topology like this (i will post full topology and configuration later, sorry for that)(LAN)-----(VPN_HO) -----(ISP)----- (VPN_BRANCH)-----(LAN)VPN running succ...

I have an ASA firewall,i also have a Motorola router that is actually a modem and a router and an access point in the same time (3 in 1) ;however iam only intending to use the Motorola internal ports to connect to the external ASA port, when i finish...

aeronav01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes