cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am setting up DMVPN over the Internet with an ASA firewall in the middle.  When I configure this in the lab without the ASA and without NAT-T, it comes up like a champ.  The hub is a 3925 (152-1.T1) and the spokes are 881s (152-3...

gastrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 881 router in a remote site and a ASA in our central office.I want to establish a lan-to-lan ipsec vpn between this two sites.I configured the two equipments but in the cisco 881 router when execute the command:show crypto isakmp sa...

joaoareias by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem getting a VPN login script to work after an upgrade of the VPN server.  The server is a HA pair of Cisco 5545X's with Cisco Secure ACS 5.4.0.46.  The client is a Windows Server 2000 system running Cisco VPN Client 5.0.05.290.  Th...

Hi all.I have a couple ASA 5505 in use at two separate locations. They are configured in Spoke/Hub; the two are linked with site to site vpn, and remote access vpn to main site will also allow traffic to traverse to the second site.Everything was wor...

atn2detail by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have got an issue while creating an IPSEC site-to-site VPN between cisco2901-15.2(4)M3 ---> cisco861-12.4Phase#1 is successfully up but when i'm putting command #show crypto ipsec sa i can't see encry & decry packets.below is the running-con...

Hello,I have an ASA pair (8.4.2) configured for failover; it hosts a SSL VPN server using 3rd-party signed certificates. We need to swop out the primary ASA (the one loaded with the certificate) with another unit as the “PRIMARY” unit is faulty. I un...

Cisco ASA (site-A) with 2 L2L-VLNs (let's call to Site-B and Site-C)I need to "inbound-nat" the network of Site-C.Let me better explain:- The site-B (10.14.63.0/24) only accepts traffic from the LAN of site-A (10.1.6.0 /24), and I can not change the ...

battanc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm hoping someone on here can help me.  I'm trying to connect to an ASA from my home office.  I installed AnyConnect 3.101 on my Windows 8.1 Pro box and it will connect the first time but never again.  I tried installing the older VPN Client 5.0 and...

clinspec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I've built a site-to-site VPNs between a PIX and an ASA with traffic passing through an FWSM.This is the architecture:LAN1---PIX--------(dmz interface)FWSM(otuside interface)--------ASA----LAN2The VPNs go up regurarly but I am experencing some per...

Hello All,     I have a site to site VPN setup (both sites have Cisco ASA's) where my internal network is 192.168.1.0/24 and the other site's internal network happens to have the exact same internal network. Is there a way that I can NAT my internal ...

mattesong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALLIt is ASA 5555 in my network that is being used as vpn gateway for remote access. It is configured with SSL vpn for remote users. The issue is the users can not browse to some sites using http/https but not all sites ofcorse. I gets this syslog...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just configured a 1841 router to connect to our central office as a hardware client in client mode, normal internal traffic works fine but when i try and access the subnet in the central office i get the following in the debug output.the stran...