cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have many users using the Cisco AnyConnect client and to get to our company they go to vpn.company.co.uk.  We are changing our company name so we are creating a now FQDN called for example vpn.newcompany.co.uk which will point to our ASA.  1...

Hi,First time I try configure VPN Site-to-Site on two routers X and Y. I use cisco SDMRouter X I configure on this way http://www.tekkom.dk/mediawiki/images/e/ee/IP_sec_site-to-site_sdm.pdfThen i create a mirror and past it on router Y. I up tunel VP...

Hi,I have a site to site flexvpn configuration that is working with fvrf at the hub's end on a 2921 with no vrf provisioned on the spoke's end. When I configure the vrf on the spoke it seems as if the hub doesnt add the static route of the ip address...

Hello Everyone,I have some questions aboult webvpn configuration.Question 1:How i can configure web vpn on Cisco ASA version 9.1(3)?Question 2:Its possible to configure a plugin to publish a remote desktop application in version 9.1(3)?If yes, how i ...

Hello,i have problems with remote ipsec access on 877.here my config:aaa new-model!!aaa authentication login local_authentication localaaa authorization network default localcrypto isakmp policy 10 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2c...

Hi all,I have been looking for some level of information related to Anyconnect ipv6 & DNS to no alive.my customer is currently facing with an issue, once the Laptop goes in to sleep mode and awakes within their local network the trusted dns does not ...

Hi,I’m pretty new on this item ore actualy on cisco.Wel here we go I got a working anyconnect sslvpn connection. On top of that I also want a CSD Cisco secure desktop. Afther I installed the package the page for admin is up and running https://ip_nr/...

Resolved! vpn module ?

Hello, excuse my newbie ignorance, but I have come across an 867VAE router with a "VPN module".Can someone please explain what this VPN "module" is.I now what VPNs are and that they are configured via CLI but what does it mean by "VPN module" ?Thanks...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The HTML file is missing on my switch and I am wanting to be able to access the switch through Web Console instead of the Cisco Network Assistant.  Any suggestions?Directory of flash:/    2  -rwx        2785  Feb 28 1993 19:06:50 -05:00  config.text ...

Hi,We want to test the following scenario for remote access users.- One main office is hosting servers behind ASA 5585 firewall- another branch office is located within the same city in a short distance, but connected via metro ethernet link to the m...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to change ip address on a central hub that terminates a lot of site-to-site tunnelns and I can't have the old and new address up at the same time. So here's the setup on the remote sites./start of configcrypto isakmp peer address <current p...

Hi,is there a working L2TP/IPSEC VPN solution between Cisco IOS and Android 2.1?I'm trying to get my mobile online, but the connection is terminated after 10 sek.Any hints?HaraldMy IOS config:vpdn enable!vpdn-group l2tpvpn! Default L2TP VPDN group ac...

Harald S by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes