cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Okay guys so I am having some issues!ASA 8.2ASDM 7.1I have created a SSL VPN using the wizard I selected both clientless and anyconnect. I am able to get to my portal page and login but am not able to get to anything using the cifs:// ..... Oddly eno...

When I install the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.00.0090 on my Vista laptop while connected to my office LAN it works fine. When I go home and connect to my home LAN I get the Reason 442 error. If I uninstall and reinstall while connect to the home LAN then...

smokinbike by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I AM HAVING AN ISSUE THAT ASA 5505 BLOCKING ALL INCOMING TRAFIC FOR SPECIFIC INTERFACE CAUSED BY IMPLICIT DENY RULE, I HAVE TRIED TO CREATE A PERMIT ACL STATEMENT, BUT IT DIDI'NT WORK.SO PLEASE HELP MEPLS SEE THE ATTACHED SNAP SHOTOF THE ISSUETHAN...

I am trying to trouble shoot a Site-To-Site VPN routing issue. I am trying to understand how the routing process works for Site-To-Site VPN traffic to and from the local LAN and the rest of the corporate network. For instance, looking at the attached...

Hello,In our environment we have a Zone based firewall on CIsco ASR 1000 XE router, terminating normal IPsec VPN sessions on ZBF. The router has one outgoing physical interface (g0/0/0) connected to ISP as outside Interface and multiple Interfaces on...

Hello Guys,I am deploying IPSec VPN over MPLS L3 ADSL link between HeadOffice and different branch locations. VPN tunnels are up and running i can successfully ping both sides. But the browsing is very very slow. Users at remote sites cannot browse t...

sudan_023 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to build L2L VPN with AWS VPC.  Run into problem at the Phase-2.local3.notice %ASA-5-713119: Group = xx.xx.xx.xx, IP = xx.xx.xx.xx, PHASE 1 COMPLETEDlocal3.err %ASA-3-713061: Group = xx.xx.xx.xx, IP = xx.xx.xx.xx, Rejecting IPSec tunnel: no ma...

Did an outside interface address change on this PIX 501 yesterday- all of a sudden their client VPN does not work.  I have verified the configuration- nothing in the VPN config has changed.  I am now seeing a "ISAKMP OAK INFO *(HASH.NOTIFY:NO_PROPOSA...