cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i am configuring VPN solution between  3 sites. Site A is remote office that connects to HQ office witch is site B.Site C is disaster recovery site that connects by L2VPN to site B (HQ) so they are in same network/subnet and i threat them as sin...

Hi All,      If any of you have come across an issue of this sort, request your help here.  I have configured a S2S VPN on ASA 5550 version 8.1(4) IOS.  Everything works fine when I generate the traffic towards the customer end.  I have configured th...

guiys can comeone tell me few things abt ICMP.....in post ASA 8.41- is ICMP allowed to intyerface by defaukt2- What is the policy-map icmo thing we add for inspection what is the reason for doing that , does it allow in to tout or out to in3- why can...

First time setting ASA 5512 and I did a lot research to fix my issue but no luck. I really appreciate if I can get some help.After successfully connected to ASA via SSL VPN. I am only able to ping the outside interface (10.2.11.4).Please check my con...

Hello everyone,i have ASA5505 and Linksys WRT54GL router. I have installed DD WRT software on the router and now in the VPN menu i have PPTP Client and ServerOpenVPN Client and Serverthis is on the one side. On the other side i have ASA5505. The prob...

Hi,I'm running a 881 with c880data-universalk9-mz.151-3.T.bin and now I'm trying to enable LDAP authentication. This works but it only allows me to authenticate against the full CN (like CN=Firstname Lastname). But I would like to authenticate againt...

I've been reading everything I can find, and I think I understand what is asked of me, but I'm not sure exactly how to do it within ASDMI have used the "wizard" to set up the anyconnect VPN and think that's all fine.But the wizard reminded me that I ...

Hello,i am trying to use OTP passwords (Cryptocard) with webvpn.My config works fine with static passwords.Problem is, the IOS router seems to use the supplied username/password TWO times: first with Service-Type=Login, then with Service-Type=Outboun...

maweigel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my easy vpn was working alright and now i am trying to connect from some other location after a month and its giving me the following error, nothing seems wrong in configuration to me, what can be the problem ? i am using pix525Aug 30 19:35:07 [IKEv...

So far this is just in theory and I have never tried it but I was wondering if this is possible.  If there are multiple VLAN's on the ASA such as:192.168.10.0/24192.168.11.0/24192.168.12.0/24192.168.13.0/24And I setup a site to site VPN to lets say 1...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes