cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

ASA Version 8.4(4)1I have a site to site VPN between these sites. SiteA 192.168.100.0/24 SiteB 192.168.200.0/24 I’m trying to use NAT to connect on different IP’s from SiteB to SiteA I would like to connect from SiteB to SiteA on IP 192.168.50.0/24...

diahvs123 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a decided to enact a dual-cloud DMVPN (1 headend in primary office, 1 headend in DR location) architecture with the option later to go to dual-hub in each of my headend locations.I was trying to configure each of the clouds to have its own key...

I have a AnyConnect setup and able to VPN into my office.i bought a ASA5505-SW-UL that is unlimited user (UL) software license but now the vendor tells me that:From the ASA you can saw the unlimited license is for inside hosts, instead VPN client's, ...

chinyitee by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am facing a slow response issue when using FTP over IPSec tunnel between Branch office Router and CO routerIf I do FTP without IPsec then it works fine.Please suggest.Thanks,Shailendra

Hi all I'm fresh man in cisco enviroment, please help me Currently i'm working on a project that need to set up VPN for security at mutiple site with diffirent ISPs ( not decided static or dynamic IP yet)I can request Cisco Router for L3 routing devi...

Hi,v3.104059 AC client.On four WindowsXP laptops, we get this error after entering the AC username and password. We've tried updating the MSVC++ Runtime but the error persists. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Li...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone please be so kind as to explain what this means to me or better yet point me in the direction of a resource I can use to figure these cryptic error messages out for myself that are showing up in my logging.Below is the error I am seeing...

Hello,I have 2 asa firewall in HA where I have created any-connect vpn profile for end usersAll users profile are stored in flash as well as anyconnect client imageSuddenly due to some reason I need to shutdown my primary firewallAll things works goo...

Hi, can anyone tell me if is it possible to monitor the consumed bandwidth of a VPN L2L, actually I´m monitor the traffic of the internet channel but a don´t I can´t distinguish the traffic correspondig to the VPN traffic, if is it posible please tel...

Hello,I have an ASA 5512-x configured as a VPN AnyConnect concentrator, but when I connect I can't access the firewall... I can ping the address 10.4.11.2 but I can't connect... Any idea what to do? This is the running configuration:: Saved:ASA Versi...

Sorry if this is a very newbie question.I have have done many to many single IP block VPNs, but I am now working on much larger network interconnecting sites within a group of companies and each site has got 9 IP blocks and VLANs.So far I have done s...