cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hung Remote Access Connections

Hi all,A lot of times our users will have a bad connection from where they are connecting in from. Their Internet connection will drop and the VPN Client disconnects but on our Cisco ASA5520, the connection will still be connected and when their Inte...

vpoon87 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help! AnyConnect Causing Random Reboots!

Our client just upgraded (without telling us) their VPN software and all of us got pushed the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client version 3.1.01065. None of us ever had a connection issue and could connect all day long without issue. Now all of us are experi...

rcalabro1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help with AnyConnect 3.1.01065 on Mac

Hello folks;I'm having issue driving me crazy so far. My company is updating to AnyConnect 3.1.01065 from 2.5 version. On my new Macbook Air with Mountain Lion 10.8.2 i was always using version 2.5 of AnyConnect without any problems. when trying to u...

moe2266us by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! webvpn error 404

hy therei have a failure on my asai have configured webvpn on the inside and outside interfaces and customized the portal.on the inside interface it works as it should but on the external interface from the internet i put in my explorer the IP of the...

SSL WebVPN 404 error

I'm a bit stuck with my WebVPN weekend project.  I've configured a WebVPN on my Cisco 1841 router using the command line but for some reason when I try to access the web portal i keep getting the 404 error. I tried reconfiguring it with Cisco CP but ...

ASA and Aggressive-Mode

Hi,I do not have an ASA to test so I have to folks in this forum.  It would be helpful if folks have done this before or can test this to give me a definitive answer.I have Cisco ASR 1002, code XE 3.4.1 doing site-2-site VPN with an ASA managed by an...

david.tran by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPsec VPN unable to remove peer

hy thereI configured an IPsec tunnel but I have an error to connect.this is my configuration and the error i got is this 4Jan 09 201300:53:00713903Group = CON_trabajadores, IP = 81.43.96.53, Error: Unable to remove PeerTblEntry4Jan 09 201300:53:06713...

Cisco ASA DAP Limit

Does anyone know the maximum amount of DAP plocies that can be created on a Cisco ASA? (5520 / 8.4)I know the priority ranges are Values of 0 to 2147483647 are valid, but need to know if there is a limit in the number of DAP Polices that ccan be crea...

Cisco SSL VPN Relay ActiveX problem

Hello, I have published a couple of web links on ASA 5520 via Clientless SSL and a Bookmark list.For some reason when I open some URLs (not all) in Internet Explorer it prompts to install an ActiveX control named "csvrloader32.ocx".If I open the URL ...

cwallin by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! To confirm Network is GRE over IPSEC

Hi Everyone,We have Cisco 4500 device having GRE tunnel and next HOP is ASA is doing the IPSEC VPN over WAN.So this type of Network is called as GRE over IPSEC  right  ?Also when i do on 4500 sh int tu0reliability 255/255, txload 7...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help modifing a simple Lua DAP query

Hello I need help with something I can't figure out.We currently have the following LUA script ( found in the Cisco DAP examples)This rule allows a vpn client to connect if any AV software is installed, this is fine for PC and Mac, but now have users...

naim.cote by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! pix 515 VPN config help

I was working on setting up a PIX 515e to act as my firewall and VPN. The firewall and main routing work fine as well as I am able to VPN and get a IP. However I am unable to Remote Desktop into a PC behind the firewall.Below is my config as I have i...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: