cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I can successfully connect to my office Cisco AnyConnect VPN but I have some trouble accessing the office network because I can't resolve some private domain names. The private domains I have problems resolving are like "example.bcgov" I think the pr...

Today we are using a pair, for redundancy, of 2800 routers with crypto cards (AIM-VPN/SSL2) for our VPN Lan2Lan tunnels. The routers can terminate in different VRFs (VRF aware IPsec).But one thing we are having quite an issue with is configuration. W...

rope by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any one had the pleasure of trying to build a VPN tunnel between IOS and ASA using ikev1 and DH group 14?The ASDM allows me to select grooup 14 but the CLI returns an error when the command is applied.

I have a strange situation,one of my customer is experiencing an issue which relates to DHCP on an ASAThe ASA is currently on 8.4.(4), problem he is facing is when a Client (I Phone or IPAD)try to connect, intermittent they doesn’t get the IP address...

Dear All,I am trying to establish L2TP/IPSec VPN using ASA 8.4(2) and Windows 7 (64-bit) but getting error 720 while trying to connect from windows 7 pc.Kindly find the attached configuration and error snap shot.

rmujeeb81 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working from home and need sound from my office PC and I don't want to purchase a program.  Right now I am using the free version of LogMeIn and it works great except there is no sound.  I would like to be able to connect from my home PC on Comc...

Hisorry if this question has already been raised, but we use Clientless SSL vpn on the ASA 5550.I wanted to have active directory integrated to authenticate the VPN sessions.Can you please advice how best to setup the server details and the LDAP quer...

I am creating a site to site VPN on my ASA5510.When i run sh crypto isakmp sa  am getting below message Active SA: 1    Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rekey SA during rekey)Total IKE SA: 11   IKE Peer: 168.167.98.187    Type    : us...

HelloI have been trying to  find the configuration guides  for a cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.04.00.SG.151-2.SG, with entservices license.We have an immediate requirement to build a HA IPSEC VPN from two 4507RE switches, while we wa...