cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to get my Anyconnect profile to default to a specific tunnel group but can't seem to get it to work.I tried putting the tunnel-group name and alias in <DefaultGroup> </DefaultGroup> in the xml file, but it won't work. The host name and ho...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have Cisco Anyconnect VPN client configured on Windows 10 machine. The DNS addresses (internal DNS server) are being pushed correctly after the Cisco Anyconnect VPN connection has been established. When I execute nslookup it's resolving the...

Hi All,I have Asa which is behind the tp link router and natting going to configure on tplink router only. Need to configure site to site vpn tunnel with private ip address on Asa (at Site A) with respect to router at site B.Can anyone guide me or sh...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have configured Anyconnect VPN on one of our routers. When I navigate to the URL, I get ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH. Following is the configuration: crypto pki trustpoint TP2020enrollment selfsignedsubject-name CN=vpn.self.co...

hamzaezzy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys,When the Dynamic Split Tunneling Include feature is configured to inject /32 IPs based on the DNS lookups of the FQDN, how ASA knows what was the DNS response if the lookups never traverse the tunnel? Is there some sort of DNS sniffing on you...

Myky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a question about IKEv2 where traffic to multiple target networks should be encrypted. Here's a sample config to explain:  crypto ikev2 proposal Test01 encryption aes-cbc-256 integrity sha256 group 20 crypto ikev2 policy MYPOL prop...

M411 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you setup a  Site-to-Site VPN tunnel between an ASA and FTD, do both ends have to be setup using the same type of configuration as in Policy-Base or Route Base? Or can one end be configured with Policy Base and the other end setup as Route Base ...

The IKEv2 Policy (not the authorization policy) can be used to set the IKEv2 proposal.  crypto ikev2 policy policy2 match vrf fvrf match local address 10.0.0.1 proposal proposal-1However, I have a hard time understanding how ikev2 policy is associ...

pingduck by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the Cisco R829 router and have a reoccurring issue with losing the VPN. The only way to get it back is to power cycle and the light will come on showing it is working.  What can cause this issue and how to resolve it?Thanks

tranoland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured Anyconnect VPN with auth and authz towards ISE. IP address is assigned in the authz profile. The problem is when the internet is lost on the PC or PC goes to sleep and after the connectivity is back or PC wakes up then the anyco...