cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear ConcernI have used cisco anyconnect for VPN. I have connected my office server over VPN by RDP. RDP works fine when I have connect VPN from mobile network but when I have connected by my home Tenda router in VPN , VPN is connected fine but RDP d...

MotiPagla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi I have posted my config below in hopes someone can help. End goal is to be able to have anyconnect clients be able to access my internal subnets on a separate router as well as the inside interface subnet on this ASA. I am able to ping the inside ...

jrnngit by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears I need support for complex NAT scenarioswe have an IP tow external IPs(192.168.10.10 and 192.168.11.10) using S2S VPN want to access tow servers behind our Firepower(10.1.1.1 and 10.2.2.2) .What I need is share with external vendor only  ...

Rahil by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Everyone,This is my first time posting here, so thanks in advance for everything you all have contributed in this forum. It gave me a great place to start working on this issue.I'm getting a strange error when one of my users is trying to connect...

Hi , I would like to ask about VPN and FIPS mode ? If i have two Ipsec profile. I appled one profile to WAN interface . I also applied another profile to VTI interface . Let me know it will double encrypted or it will conflict those two IPsec profile...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I got the following trouble: I have to establish a new Policy based S2S IKev2 tunnel with another company, with wich we already have one working VPN. When we set up ours equipements (I have an FPR with Cisco ASA, and they got Cisco ISR 39...

apasat by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are facing the issue, that one one End there is the Cisco ASA 5508 and on the other a Sophos UTM 9.6x We need to establish a site 2 site VPN Ipsec connection. I am on the end with the Sophos. Sophos defintely is not capable of Ikev2, as the Ci...

testag by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes