cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured a new router for a customer.All works fine but i have a strange issue with the VPN client.When i start the VPN the client don't close the connection, ask for password, start to negotiate security policy the show the not connected...

c.console by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a vpn site to site between two cisco routers and two redhat servers each server connected to router i want to change The mtu value more than 1500 on interface dialer 1 from router because if the size of packets pass through the redhat serve...

Hi Guys I have been going crazy trying to get a reverse telnet session from my 1841 aux port to another 1841 console port and am hoping someone can advise me as to what to try next.Physically i am set up with a rollover cable (1 - ...

I have a site to site vpn connection between ASA 5510 and PIX 515 which is working fine. There is no problem for hosts on any side of the tunnel to access a cross. However the local ip (192.168.20.1) on the client interface of my PIX is not allowed t...

Resolved! IPSEC Issues

Good day!I've a problem with IPSEC Site-to-site configurtaion betwen ASA (8.4)Scheme of connectionCENTER: (LAN- 10.10.0.0/30)-ASA-(WAN-37.203.241.XX) ----------- (WAN-87.245.206.XX)-ASA-(LAN - 10.20.34.0/24) : SPBHere is my config of ASAASA CENTER---...

I'm getting error 789: "The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer" when trying to connect to the IPSec vpn on the SA520 using Windows 7's VPN clie...

Dears,it is possible to configure remote access vpn on ASA for the IPHOne or Samsung and use digital certificates from a CA server?Is there any document on how to do it? is it feasible or we have to configure Anyconnect?Regards,

I came across this during a log review.  Starting on the 28th of Jan an IP has started showing up in my ASA logs.  Problem I have is the IP seems to be coming out of Delaware, and we are in Ontario and all the users connecting are also in Ontario.We ...