cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm a bit new to firewalls, so still trying to get to grips with it. I need to connect to an ASA 5510 with asa825-k8.We currently can connect to it with a normal IPsec VPN client. I tried using Anyconnect client, version anyconnect-win-3.1.01065-...

dewaldt05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to establish vpn connetcion over  SHA2. I have searched for if cisco vpn client 5.0 supports SHA2 or not,  but i couldn't find anything about it.Does cisco vpn client v5.0 support SHA2 encryption? Thanks for your help

Hi Everyone ,I am facing a very big problem with site to site vpn on cisco 2900 ios.i configured the vpn and when i ping  from router itself to destination ip with source as lan interface , VPN works, no problem.but when i connect any computer direct...

I have Samsung Tablet Windows 8 32-bit I installed VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0410  successfully installed, but I cant connect through the profile always got Driver failure 440 .please could any one help me.....                  

Next some advise... i've configured a VPN server -pptp on my router,  create a vpn for client to site. At the moment, client computer can connect and established a connection to router. I can ping from client to router (192.168.5.1) but can't ping 19...

I am hoping to get some help on this one.  AnyConnect had been working fine for a couple of years, but I recently started getting the error message "Hostscan Initialize error", followed by "Posture Assessment: Failed" when attempting to connect to my...

I have an issue where I can get traffic to pass from HDQ to two branch offices over our ipsec/gre tunnels even though the tunnels appear to be UP. The HDQ is a 2811, branch is a home office using an 871W and branch runs a 2801 router. I initially had...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to add an RDP to the vpn portal page on our 5585x. Looking for the rdp plugin in the 5585x download area but there is no page for Remote access plugins. Would the plugin be the same as any of the 5500 ASAs? Could I just download the rdp_...

dporod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,Since we upgraded our 5510 to v9.1, we see a DoD IP-address as source-IP when we close our SSL/VPN session, instead of the actual source IP. Is this a confirmed bug?%ASA-4-113019: Group = webvpn, Username = xxxx, IP = 132.141.246.174, Sessio...

HiI have an old VPN 3005 concentrator that need replacement. At the webinterface under monitoring -> sessions I can see that my Peak Concurrent Sessions is 19. The question is if its 19 sessions peak since last reboot or a specefic time period?I've 2...

I recently upgraded from a Cisco 3900 series router to a Cisco ASR1k router. Since the upgrade, I have internal clients who claim they cannot connect to external VPNs. These internal clients are behind a NAT that routes a public IP address to a group...

ynyng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Evening Everyone!i hope someone could help i have a strange problemi have a cisco 2811 which i recently configed to use the zone based firewall but now have a strange problemwhen logging on to a windows PC which uses a domain controller accessed via ...