cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I´ve try to configure a VPN IPSEC between a Cisco 7200 and Juniper ISG2000.The tunnel looks like good but when a ping is sending, I´ve packets lost and getting the next error:IPSEC(epa_des_crypt): decrypted packet failed SA identity checkMy co...

Resolved! AnyConnect - SDK

Does anyone know if Cisco has an AnyConnect SDK for IOS?Alternatively; Any ideas on how to use AnyConnect on iPad/iPhone with smartcard certificate during authentication?Scenario:I have an iPad/iPhone with smartcard reader, i want to use the certific...

I have a site-to-site vpn connection to a remote client site that can be accessed from the servers in the following access listaccess-list MATCHJLS extended permit ip 78.129.xxx.0 255.255.255.128 object-group DM_INLINE_NETWORK_1 object-group network ...

gray25251 by Level 1
  • 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get NTP workign across a VPN.  I have a switch that sits behind an ASA doing an IPSEC VPN (the ASA).The NTP server is on the other side, which the switch is trying to get to. ntp authtication-key 1 md 5 ****ntp authenticatentp server x.x.x....

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

System:  Macbook AIR, 10.8.2.After an upgrade of the OSX to version 10.8.2,  the Cisco client fails to install. We receive an error message that the program failed to install. If i try to start the cisco anyconnect secure mobility client it says "No ...

I have a IOS based ipsec VPN between cisco IOS device and checkpoint firewall (external managed)The other party have confirmed they are encrypting and sending the trafficI can see the traffic coming in but it doesn't get decrypted and just gets recie...

freene555 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone configured an ASA and RSA server for two factor VPN access? There are a few basic guides from RSA but I am interested in real past experiences. Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Here is my network configuration.ASA5520--------Internet(S2S VPN)-------Cisco 1821----------------------Cisco 3560 (Layer3)10.100.10.x/24                                    10.131.4.1/29                 10.131.4.2/29                                  ...

Jpadams23 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Best VPN Solution

Hi, I have got two 1841 and one 881 cisco router. I can keep any one of this router at HO and remaining at branch office.  I have got a static internet IP at HO but dynamic IP at branch office. I want to setup a VPN to connect to HO from branch offic...

Hi,I have Cisco ASA 5520 / ASA Ver: 8.0(4) / ASDM Ver: 6.1(3). I have configured Remote Access VPN and everything seems to be fine. Like i have created Extended ACL and allowed for singe host with particlar port to be allowed.After login with the Any...