cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a scenario which I am pretty sure is a limitiation of the ASA/VPN but I wanted to make sure I was correct.If i have a single inet gateway/vpn concentrator (ASA) configured at a site with ironport. If i wanted to route the client's subnet th...

Hello, I have a customer that have a mail server on LAN. In the router that connect to Internet I configured a static nat:« ip nat inside source static tcp PRIVATE_IP 25 PUBLIC_IP 25 extendable »The customer receives e-mails from outside but, when th...

Need advice how to configure VPN cleint setup   right now we are using the Topolgy is like as below mentionedInternel Server (ISA) NIC IP Address Internel: 10.10.10.30/24 Vlan 1Internet Service (ISA) NIC IP Address Externel: 10.115.113.1/29 Vlan 30IS...

faamin011 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I configured a Cisco 881 as a vpn-client.When I configure the wan-interface with ip add dhcp , it never gets an IP-address.When I remove the crypto map from the wan-interface , the interface gets an IP-address without any pro...

Hello AllI would like to request help from the community. Let me say that I'm not really a VPN guy.I just joined this company and they already ad a VPN to one of their partners that provides them access to some resources. We have now added a 2nd loca...

songhoi01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Cisco 1941 routers with a standard IPSec tunnel between them. Data works fine, but VoIP is encountering a one way audio issue where the remote site calling cannot be heard but they can hear me.  This seems to match what I'm seeing in encaps ...

Hi everyone,We have user whose remote VPN drops after every 5 mins.Need to know whats things i can check to troubleshoot the issue?User connects by RSA Token.ISP connection is ok its not issue.Any thing i can check in ASA ?ThanksMa...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Ipsec routing

Morning,     I have a Cisco 5520 ASA running 8.4(5). When using a VPN ipsec client, and it connects to the LAN, how does the connection interpret traffic on return. At present I have all my servers pointing to the gateway on our old firewall. I have ...

Hi,I have a Cisco ASA 5512 device. I'm using both clientless SSL vpn. And also IPSEC which is used for our external users who connect using an IPAD and then a remote client to remote desktop into our terminal server.I created the connection using the...

Anyconnect 3.1.02026 works fine on Windows 8 64-bit. But not able to get it to work on Windows 8 32-bit. It says: VPN Service not available. And displays a red cross on Cisco anyconnect client. Any clues?I tested it on Windows8 32-bit VM.

I'm setting up a second exchange 2010 server at a DR location and have been experiencing some problems.  The two sites are connected via a pair of ASA5510's using the point to point VPN.  I want to rules out any possible VPN issues that may be blocki...

dbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,     I understand IPsec Tunnels are unicast but if I configure for use of IKEv2 on the Site-To-Site VPN can I pass Broadcast and Multicast traffic over the tunnel, rather than configuring some routers to do some GRE encapsulation? I have a pro...

Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to configure a DMVPN, but rather than a spoke site using it's internal IP subnet, it's internal IP subnet is changed to something else when it reaches the hub router. Not really looking for it to do spoke to spoke ...