cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've put the Anyconnect VPN client in place at my organization and for the most part, it's working well. However, our mainframe terminal application (Attachmate's Extra) will time out after 60 minutes of inactivity. This is without any idle timers se...

Hi folks,Having a bit of an issue with a site to site VPN I have been playing around with. Config is below and any help would be greatly appreciated!!I originally tried to put the IP addresses on the interfaces but it did not let me do this, so I j...

Hi We have a VPN 3000 that we use to connect. We are recieving reports that some of the users are connected but after a set period of time they are disconnected. Is there any changes that I could look at in the VPN 3000 that could point me in the rig...

I've configured an ASA5505 with clientless SSL VPN access. I see that the user is authenticated in my Active Directory, and the bookmark with the RDP connection is available. The bookmark URL contains 10.10.20.46/username=CSCO_WEBVPN_USERNAME&passwor...

Has anyone had any luck getting smart tunnels to work in IE 10 on Windows 8?  Whenever I click on a link setup to run a smart tunnel, I get an message saying that Internet Explorer has stopped working, then it attempts to reload th...

jlkeys by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I need to enable VPN-3DES-AES on an ASA5540.  Show version provided this info below.  Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces  : UnlimitedMaximum VLANs                : 200Inside Hosts                 : UnlimitedFailover...

I have a VPN tunnel configured with this NAT scenario.access-list l2lnat1 extended permit ip host 10.1.1.1 host 172.16.1.1access-list l2lnat2 extended permit ip host 10.1.1.2 host 172.16.1.1static(inside,outside) 192.168.1.1 access-list l2lnat1static...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have a DMVPN network with 2 hubs (2821's).  This setup is used for VoIP applications over the Internet for teleworkers. At the main hub site I used to have only 1 Internet feed which was DSL with a static IP.  Now I have 2 WAN feeds for this sit...

Hello.May be it is stupid question, but anyway.There is "Site-to-Site VPN User Sessions limit" to every Cisco ASA description.I am confused about it.For example, in http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_models_comparison.html#~tab-bCisco AS...

Greetings,Site A has an ASA 5510 and a single internet connection.Site B has two internet connections (primary and backup). If Site B also has an ASA, I can configure Site A's ASA to deal with a failover at Site B (set peer 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2). Does thi...

rfera by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I inherited this VPN and am slowly getting it up. AT least users can connect to it now!  I had some issues. Users can connect to the VPN, but can't ping or access file shares on the server (192.168.2.3), but VPN users should have full use of ...

genemason by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just upgraded our AnyConnect package on our ASA5510 from 3.06xxx to 3.1. When I tried to log in to the website to automatically install the client, it showed me a big error saying the Certificate is untrusted and I have to explicitly accept it. ...