cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, a cloud service provider requests to setup two ipsec tunnels with the same crypto access-list, to reach the same network in cloud.Now I'd like to know waht's the behaviour of ASA with two "similar" crypto map on the same interface and if ASA requ...

hi Everybody,I  crated 2 VLANs (VLAN A, VLAN B) on ASA 5505, additionally I have VLAN  1. when I'm in VLAN 1 I've got an access to every devices from VLAN A  and VLAN B (ping, ssh, etc.).furthermore I set up a VPN using Anyconnect as it was described...

hi allI am asking this question again, does vpn work with dynamic ips of the remote sites and if yes how ? kindly help me because i read one document about it on pix firewall but there they mention that if main site have a static public ip and other ...

Hi peopleI have configured Anyconnect access with split tunneling and I can connect with the username and password but the problem is: I can't connect to the two hosts I have given in my split tunneling. When I connect to anyconnect I get the IP addr...

walwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA DHCP DNS

DearI am running site to site VPN from site B to site Asite A: 192.168.1.1/24site B: 192.168.2.1/24On siteB. I used following DNS in site B DHCP from 5505 ASA.dhcpd dns 192.168.1.1 202.66.192.68When the site to site tunnel is working.  It is normal D...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First, I have attached a diagram to hopefully provide a little clarity to my problem.  I have a location, which I will call my main location for the purpose of this issue that has multiple VPN solutions running on it:A DMVPN for connectivity to the W...

hegleran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Samsung Note 800 10.1 tablet running Icecream Sandwich Andriod SW.I am a cisco employee, trying to connect to Cisco VPN using “Samsung Anyconnect” fromMy Tablet Sam. I entered VPN server  : Bangalore-vpn-cluster.cisco.comWhile connecting  it s...

sgoginen by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I had a view minutes today playing with IKEv2 on a Cisco Router running 15.2.2T . Since I’m running on IPSEC + HSRP + SSO in our live environment I tried to recreate the setup wit ikev2 but failed in every aspect. So my question does  a HA s...

Hi guys,       Does anyone have a link or tutorial to point me in the right direction?  Here's is the example I followed:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6635/ps6659/prod_white_paper0900aecd80313bdf.pdfI would like ...

Hello all,I'm in the process of setting up a working VPN/Firewall setup on an 881W ISR.  I have the firewall, NAT, and VPN working, and I'm able to connect remotely to my router.  The problem I am having is that I none of my VPN cllients can connect ...

Afternoon Ladies/Gents,I have a cisco 1900 (running ios v 15) at my head office and asa 5505 (asa 825) at branch office, connected by a site to site VPN tunnel.Now, at the head office I've forwarded ports 25, 1723 and such for the server which sits a...

mail_mave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are planning to connect a 2921 ISR G2 on a branch site using 3 ADSL lines of different ISPs.The goal is to load balance the lines in order to gain more bandwith and have some redundancyif one of the links fails. So far, so good.The branch si...