cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've looked all over the place for the MST files to customize the version 5.x and its manual but i could not find them. Has anyone done the customization on the client 5.x ? Regards

HiToday i'm running with an ASA 5510 at the HQ and a ASA 5505 at my home address with a site-2-site VPN connection.I'm only using the 5505 to hold this site-2-site VPN so it's a bit overkill.I would like a router at my home with build in access point...

Hi everyone, I know know nothing about cisco devices. Just wanted to get that out there. I recently came to a job that has a 5505 setup as the network gateway, and as a vpn for employees to work from home via the Cisco VPN remote c...

imtwTech1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have Cisco AnyConnect installed on many computers and is working perfectly fine. Recently I installed Cisco AnyConnect client version 3.0.0629 on a new workstation and I get the follwing error message:'No valid certificates available for a...

Hello all,I have setup an Anyconnect SSL-VPN in my 2811 and it works just great, but then after the reboot it fails.  I think it has something to do with the SSL Cert being ereased.  Here is my configuration, please let me know if you need anything e...

Can I import a self signed certificate from a Cisco 871 router to a Cisco ASA 5505? The 5505 replaced the 871 and I have a VPN that goes to another company that we have a connect to. The device on the other end is a VPN concentrator ( I do not have a...