cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon.Our customer uses 802.1x authentication to the wireless network for domain clients.  This works well.Is there an browser-based SSL VPN solution that can use the same 802.1x certificate to autheticate and authorise the same clients?  Or...

Hi to all,We have the following scenario:We have a single Cisco ASA 5520 with the following zones:1. Outside (connected to ISP1 with a leased line connection)2. VPN (connected to ISP2, with an adsl connection)3.InsideThe default route is to ISP1, in ...

Okay, I have a very unique situation (it seems that way). I have remote branches that connect to the corporate office as a site-to-site VPN. Now the clients at the branch are getting an application that is using an unsecured port (tcp/23). I would li...

My tunnel had been running fine for a couple of months. Now, not so much.Here is some debug. I hope this has enough info for someone to assist me. Thanks!ISADB: reaper checking SA 0x12ecb04, conn_id = 0ISADB: reaper checking SA 0x12ecb04, conn_id = 0...

Hi there!I'm working on solution to my problem which is RA VPN on ASA and anyconnect 3.1. I configured device according to few tutorials so i believe configuration is correct. But when i connect to https://asa.domain.com  i am asked to choose connect...

Hi, I have an 5510 ASA with 804 IOS. In that installed anyconnect (anyconnect-win-2.0.0343-k9.pkg) version. But when i am going to connect it from https:// I am getting the below error. So as a work around i tried to install anyconnect-win-2.5.6005-p...

the picture is:We have a NOKIA 32 PBX device connected to the V.92 modem interface of a cisco 1811 fixed.We are following the documentation for the configuration of remote management with v.92 analog modem for the configuration.So far no good result ...

it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm trying to establish IPSec connection using anyconnect and ASA5540. I've done everything like in article below:https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18960Then i have installed anyconnect client and downloaded profile from ASA (xml file). Whe...

Salutations everyone. I'm in the throes of configuring my 5520 to supply different group policies based on LDAP group membership. I'm finding that no matter what I do only the default group is applied. I'm sure it'll be a simple fix - but I just can'...

Hello All,I am looking either for a Spanish version of the VPN client, or spanish language files for use in Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\Languages for our Spanish speaking employees.  I may be missing something fairly obvious, but have not ...

Hai, i have a doubt to ask you all,please let me know my query if knows.I had setup my asa 8.4 with remote vpn configuration without nt excemption statement and is working fine.But in most of the document it is saying that nat excemption is required....

Hii have setup up a VPN from my office to a remote office as below to allow certain subnets to access certain remote networks.However there is a certain subnet from my office (10.198.22.0 /24) that needs to access IP address 10.133.120.30 which is go...

Hello,Is anybody using AES 256 and DH group 2 for L2L VPN tunnels?Wondering if this is a must to use AES 256 with DH Group 5, since Cisco in some examples are using even DH1 which is default, along with AES 256 enabled.Thanks.

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes