cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm attempting to configure what I think should be quite simple: Clientless SSLVPN using AD authentication, where the user's group membership determines what group policy they are assigned.LDAP attribute maps are all set-up ok and can see successf...

Dylan Syme by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to build an IPSec between two 881 routers in my lab.This is my first time doing one and I dont seem to be having much luck.Any advice would be gratefully received.Here are the configs I used:---------------------------------------ho...

Hi all, how can I show with CLI of my ASA 5505 (8.2) what configured with ASDM.Consider that setup it works and run.Thank's in advanceBest Regards

parkerTod by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since upgrading to AnyConnect 3.0 the AnyConnect client automatically starts everytime I boot my Windows 7 PC and login to my Windows profile.  Disabling start before login in the client didn't fix the issue.  I know I can remove AnyConnect from the ...

vaniello by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What is the minimum  internet speed required to be able to VPN? I have  work cisco system vpn client 5.0.07.i have to travel to west africa and will need to do some remote work. From what i learnt they have  ADSL 1 méga / 256 kbps.What else do ...

Good afternoon.Our customer uses 802.1x authentication to the wireless network for domain clients.  This works well.Is there an browser-based SSL VPN solution that can use the same 802.1x certificate to autheticate and authorise the same clients?  Or...

Hi to all,We have the following scenario:We have a single Cisco ASA 5520 with the following zones:1. Outside (connected to ISP1 with a leased line connection)2. VPN (connected to ISP2, with an adsl connection)3.InsideThe default route is to ISP1, in ...

Okay, I have a very unique situation (it seems that way). I have remote branches that connect to the corporate office as a site-to-site VPN. Now the clients at the branch are getting an application that is using an unsecured port (tcp/23). I would li...