cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I am working in GULF and skype and other free voice services are blocked. people sometimes use vpn(ivacy or unblock) on iphone/pc. At office we have only 2911 router and no firewal and simple NAT is done on ADSL interface. i read that for pptp, tc...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I am working in GULF and skype and other free voice services are blocked. people sometimes use vpn(ivacy) on iphone in the office and it dont work while if they use vpn at there home it works. At office we have only 2911 router and no firewal and ...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. A colleague ask me to check the vpn configuration issues on a cisco 877 used on a office.The cisco vpn client (ver. 5) close the VPN correctly and the vpn user can browse the lan with no problem but cannot surf the internet :-(Here is the show ru...

c.console by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently taken over a network and whenever I VPN from home I'm noticing that my network domain isn't matching what it is when I'm at work.  For example when I'm at work my domain is:wgmcmahongroup.comand when I'm on VPN it's:wgmcmahon.comI've do...

wgmcmahon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys we have an ASA to which lot of tunnels, VPn hget terminated......i have taken some config but cant get my head around1- crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmac crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-3DES-MD5 esp-3des esp-md5-hmac c...

Guys we have an ASA to which lot of tunnels, VPn hget terminated......i have taken some config but cant get my head around1- crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA esp-3des esp-sha-hmac crypto ipsec transform-set ESP-3DES-MD5 esp-3des esp-md5-hmac c...

I've configured port forwarding for SSH on a non standard port (8022) to be forwarded to an inside interface on port 22.  I've created my nat rule: static (inside,outside)  tcp interface 8022 10.11.11.232 22 netmask 255.255.255.255and I've created my...

I have 6Mb DOWN and 1Mb UP Satellite broadband which is fine, works fine etc.When I connect to remote server via cisco vpn client it slows to unusable speedI know this is due to the latency issue but is there a secure client I can use that is suitabl...

Hi, I have a problem with customers laptop. First the problem was that VPN connection did not work with wwan connections. The connection was established but no traffic went through. We tried to fix it with DNEupdate done like this: http://www.oranged...