cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a scenario where a person already has AnyConnect loaded on his laptop so they can connect to a host.  We now need them to connect to a different host as well. They can see one connection.  In Cisco VPN client, we can import a pcf file to do s...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSec Over TCP

When you configure this option on the ASA, does it affect all VPN's? This is a global config item, if I have existing VPN's working with UDP, but am required to set up a VPN using TCP, do the other VPN's continue to use UDP, or do ...

HiI'm experiencing very slow Windows domain logins over an IPSec VPN connection. The AD is in Site 1, some users are in Site 2. Two Cisco ASA firewalls connect both sites by an IPSec VPN over the Internet.I made some registery changes on the Windows ...

Hi.I am getting an error of "%VPDN-3-NORESOURCE no resources for user"in my L2TP/LNS authentication.my config below:vpdn-group 1 accept-dialin  protocol l2tp  virtual-template 1 terminate-from hostname LAC source-ip  x.x.x.x local name LNS1 lcp reneg...

ar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We have an ASA5505 which is configured to work as a Easy VPN Client. The output of #show isakmp sa shows the tunnels status as AM_ACTIVE.But we are not able to establish connectivity to any of the inside nodes. What does AM_ACTIVE imply ?...

Hi Colleagues,I need your help to know if anyone of you have already faced a slowness issue when you use the VPN from a Mac Platform with Anyconnect. The slowness gets worse when accessing data from protocol SMB(445 tcp). When this same data are acce...

Dear All ,                    I have a requirement as per our security standard all VPN user ID must change the password during intial logon                   I am using cisco VPN client 4.6 .0 anf 5.0.0 suspending my IPSEC VPN on head end ASA 552...

Hello,I have a 2811 connected to two different ISPs, implying I have 2 separate interfaces for both links. I initially setup a VPN tunnel to a 3rd party remote site on one of the links/interfaces. I am now required to setup an additonal VPN tunnel to...

I have a 2951 router with switch and sec pac.  I have multiple servers connected to the router.  To access the servers via ssh and sftp I VPN into the router and then I can shell in using private ip's.  Up until a couple of days ago this has worked. ...

I have recently configured our ASA 5510 to support L2TP remote access connections, however the connections seem to fail after Phase 1.the basic error from the isakmp debugging is:Jun 06 11:03:25 [IKEv1]: Group = DefaultRAGroup, IP = 166.248.0.43, QM ...

icondie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excluded Network List does not seem to be valid for hardware clients. I need to do a site to site vpn with one side being dynamic ip'd and tunnel everything except a single destination. I am not able to find any information on this ... I can setup ea...

We have configured a Cisco ASA 5505 with AnyConnect access.  This works great.  However, these users cannot seem to ping devices on the private network.  We have configured all devices on the network with a 10.10.10.0/24 address space.  The inside in...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We purchased an ASA 5505 (ASA5505-BUN-K9) and more recently purchased the license to upgrade it from 10 to 50 users (L-ASA5505-10-50).  I would like to provide remote access to users via AnyConnect - specifically, AnyConnnect on Windows plus the i...