cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5510 with a 100-user SSL license. I'm going to be adding additional VPN users - how do I go about increasing the licensed user count? Can I buy a 50-user license and will they combine (to 150 users)? Or do I have to jump up to 250 users...

We are setting up a DMVPN backup network.  Our hub locations has a single interent connection and some of our spoke locations will have dual internet connections for backup.  One will be a NATed connection from a consumer broadband supplier and the o...

Hi,I tried to search for an answer to this question but I couldn't find the answer.I configured the VPN on the ASA, I can not  get a client to connect to the ASA  I've tried and search for an answer and I really need som help!Any help is greatly appr...

I have successfully set up a pptp vpn from my new rv220w.  I have also successfully logged in using 2 seperate laptops and also my iPhone.  They all work great.   There is one issue.  When connected and I log into the router it does not show these la...

xnoaimx27 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy guys we have asa and behind asa we have four 3750 stacks.....the asa makes LAN to LAN tunnel over Internet to a check point .....everything works fine but when there is no interesting traffic the tunnel goes down I need to config some sla do that ...

Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to influence asa when defining the ip pools without mask for remote access vpn's.example: if I define a pool like below, only 2 clients can connect to my asa using vpn client.ip local pool TEST 172.0.0.8-172.0.0.1...

Resolved! S2S VPN

Hello,I been trying to get my cisco VPN for few days now, and haven't gotten far.. NO traffic going across the sites..RouterB# 2801 IOS adventerprisek9-mz.124-22.YB8crypto isakmp policy 10 authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key P2P address...

love2xlr8 by Level 1
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to study on my home lab for my ccent.  I have the intial configuration of the 871W complete.  I can console into the router but can not telnet, ssh, or even Ping the router.  I am connected from my PC to the internet via wireless to a wrt...

dhillis84 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlebeings and experts.I've come across a preplexing situation I've never seen before, and can't explain, and am asking the collective wisdom to see if anyone else may have an explainatiion.Background : $POE has a pair of ASA5520's (active/standby)...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloo All,This has to be the most weirdest issue I have seen since the past year on my ASA.I have an ASA 5540 running the 8.4(2) code without any issues until I stumbled upon this problem last week and I have spent sleepless nights with no resolutio...