cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to configure my Cisco Pix 501 behind adsl router (Linksys with 1 public ip only!!). I configure it on DMZ and I can to connect with ssh, pdm etc from my office.I cannot to connect with vpn client.This is my configuration:PIX Version 6.3...

I configure ip sec vpn on asa firewall.  When my users connect ipsec vpn to my office, users are not able to access web mail.  Our webmail is hosting in google.I menttion my local dns           local domain abc.com in vpn .Ex:-   mail.abc.comcan anyo...

Hi there, I have done quite a lot of searching on this and I don't think it will actually work but I would rather ask the question than spend the next 3 days trying to make it work.I have a Cisco 1841 router that I am trying to connect using a site-t...

Hey,  allIf you have experience with Cisco anyconnect VPN on ASA, please share some light.I am trying to load the anyconnect VPN client package v3 for windows and Mac on ASA 5510. The ASA has 256MB for RAM and Flash. After I uploaded pkg files and se...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I use uBR7225VXR, UBR-MC88V card, IOS:ubr7200p-jk9su2-mz.122-33.SCD6.binI configured remote query future on CMTS. It works perfectly I can see all parametres that I need:#sh cable modem e448.c7dd.f2c5 phy MAC Address    I/F         Sid   USPwr  U...

Folks:I am not sure of this, but I used the VPN wizard to build a Site-to-site vpn connection with the ASDM software; however, I noticed that no static routes were created after the wizard.The destination site has a different subnet then what I curre...

hi,My question is about installing a alread in use certificate to a new box.could i export the cert  and import back to the new box with the bellow commands ?crypto ca export www.geeksrawk.com.trustpoint pkcs12 mysecretpasswordcrypto ca import www.ge...

Resolved! Split Tunnel

Hi Guys,I am just wondering if remote access VPN with split tunnel is using the corporate connection for surfing the internet or the home user own internet connection?Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Lake

Hi Experts,We had a site-to-site VPN from our main office to branch office via ASA 5505  and working perfectly with no issue. Currently we are facing some security issues from branch office to main office and the reverse traffic and decided to block ...

Sihanu N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Does anyone knows if Cisco ASA 5505 is compatible for site-to-site VPN with any of the following devices?Airlive: RS-1200 Security gateway                          Fortinet: Fortigate-60C (FG-60C-BDL) Appreciated your help,Thank you,Best Regar...