cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured SSL-clientless vpn on asa5520(8.2-asdm-6.4)It is working.Only problem is how to add pcs to the vpn.That mean  like someone need to access pcs via vpn.Servers with url can add without any problem.is there anyway to add pc/servers ...

Hi all,I have a cisco EasyVPN between cisco 870 and cisco ASA 5510 and have a trouble:EasyVPN ceased to work...From the cisco 800 series I see that ISAKmp is up#show cry isa saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst       src        state                       conn...

We have an old PIX that is running 6.3 software.  We wouldl lik eto move the configuration to an ASA running 8.2 software.  Is there an easy way to accomplish this without have to rekey all the commands?  Is it possible to tftp the old config to the ...

brentz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GuysI have recently installed ASA 5520 in network & with my primary configuration it  is working fine. But I have littile problem with my remote access VPN.After connected to vpn I can ping  my each server by FQDN and get reply from my LAN priv...

i want to configure site to site vpni had defined nat-t acl and crypto acl at ASA1 like this:access-list nonat extended permit ip 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0access-list nonat extended permit ip 10.10.10.0 255.255.255.0 172.16.1...

I have an ASA5510 configured for remote access VPN (standard and clientless). It uses LDAP to authenticate against domain controllers in my environment.Is there a way to configure syslog to log user access to the VPN (date & time, etc.), without turn...

I am trying to set up a site to site VPN tunnel using GRE over IPSEC. Below is the configuration from both routers and debug output. I'm scratching my head on this one. I'm using two Cisco 7600 routers with  SSC-400 SPA modules and 720 Supervisors. T...

d3mb0y555 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I work in a company, and we had to make a site to site VPN.Everything is working good, except that packets sent from my site are NATed, in other words: the firewall of the other site (site_B) see only the IP address of my firewall (Site_...

Hi,I'm trying to get AnyConnect setup so that iPad's can connect to access network resources.I'm receiving the following error on the iPad when I attempt to connect: AnyConnect is not enabled on the VPN Server.Here's the configuration:webvpn enable o...

Hi Everybodyrecently we had some performance issues with C2811 which caused us to do some lab testing. For testing we used also C1812. The results were quite surprising for us, as the C1812 appeared to be more efficient than C2811. Below you can see ...

Hi All,Im doing some lab test on GNS3 for DMVPN before go into real implementation. in here, we have Single DMVPN cloud with 2 HUBs. Note here, those two HUB not for redundancy purpose. They both located at different location and both serving differe...

Resolved! GETVPN - problem

Hi,I'm trying to run GETVPN on small test network. I have three routers:R1 - as KS R3 & R4 as a membersR1 config:crypto isakmp policy 10 encr aes hash md5 authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key cisco123 address 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0!!crypto ipse...

Hi all,We have bought L-ASA-AC-PH-5520=Anyconnect Vpn Phone License for our Cisco Phones but when we entered this license into our ASA it shows th following i.e enabled for linksys phones. Is there a diff part no to enable vpn for cisco phones.# sh a...

My company currently is using a /30 network, 1 public assigned to an ISP and 1 Public IP assigned to an ASA.  They also use a VPN which the peer address is the public ip assigned to the outside interface of the ASA. One of our clients is requesting t...