cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have an ISR with live lan2lan VPN tunnels and traffic on it.The first question is if  "crypto isakmp invalid-spi-recovery" can be enabled on the chassis with no harm to the live VPN tunnels.The second question is if "crypto isakmp invalid-sp...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,i have a question about VPN Tunneling. I have one ASA 5505 with static PPPoE Adress outside and local 192.168.202.0/24 Network, acting as an EasyVPN Server. On the other side is another ASA 5505 without dynamic PPPoE outside interface acting ...

Hi,Im trying to setup WebVPN, however no matter what I try I cannot reach the HTTPS/vpn page from outside my network to be able to sign in to the ASA.Setup is fairly simple - inside 10.0.0.0 for devices / outside PPOE to modemNo matter what I try, I ...

samlystor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, I know that (configuration example later in this document) we are not running a "pure" Phase 3 network! The reson for not being able to do so is bad EIGRP design. Therefore are the (on the hub router) "ip summary-address eigrp 1..." sta...

Hello,I think I'm close to a solution but there is so much info about l2tp that confusion has set in and I can't quite lock it away.Basically we have a Cisco 877 located at our site and the 3rd party we need to connect to has provided the following l...

davidfield by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What am I missing?

I can connect to the router using Cisco VPN client 5.0.07.0440. I get my IP from the pool but can't ping the 192.168.8.1 gw nor anything on the 192.168.8.x network.

Hello,I see a very strange problem with our ISDN slot on c2600 and can't somehow explain it. If I connect a normal ISDN phone the line is working perfectly but if I connect  ISDN port on our router then ISDN status shows:#sh isdn statusGlobal ISDN Sw...

Hi, I have a problem with ASA 8.4.2 and U turn for remote vpn traffic that needs to exit from Remote VPN and then to make a u turn on outside interface to enter another site to site VPN.Interesting traffic access list is modified as needed, routing i...

Hope one of the cisco genius' can help me out. I have a small business with one sr520 edge router. The network is up and running fine but I need to allow remote users to connect back to a vpn at the office in order to access user winxp Pcs using RDP ...

kevin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys! We have an issue installing VPN Client (5.0.01.0600) on HP 4320s (WinXP). Installer was completed as usual but since the VPN Client installation a "Blue Screen of death" with cscentr.sys error shows up when pc is startng. Pc restarts over an...

crbmag040 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes